Real Person
From
TX, US
Please dont respond if:
1) You are not in or cant get to South Carolina
2) You know your ******* aint 10 up
3) You dont know how to conduct yourself at an adult event
4) You cant back up your word

Basically looking for 2 more dudes to compete in the biggest bbc competition for the QOS party in Myrtle Beach SC...Drop a pic and let the ladies be the judge...prize go to the winner, plus an invite to be the participant for the next event girl on girl room...basically setting up a gloryhole stand for u in there lol...no men allowed in the room besides who is behind the gloryhole lol...safe play only ladies

Last edited:
Please dont respond if:
1) You are not in or cant get to South Carolina
2) You know your ******* aint 10 up
3) You dont know how to conduct yourself at an adult event
4) You cant back up your word

Basically looking for 2 more dudes to compete in the biggest bbc competition for the QOS party in Myrtle Beach SC...Drop a pic and let the ladies be the judge...prize go to the winner, plus an invite to be the

participant for the next event girl on girl room...basically setting up a gloryhole stand for u in there lol...no men allowed in the room besides who is behind the gloryhole lol...safe play only ladies

Show some of the females d62abc4a_tumblr_o03tpoJjEU1slmifpo1_500.jpg

Show some of the females View attachment 833198
Im telling u were to go homie lol..i got a list on facebook which u cant see unless i add u....and then there is a different list on swingerslifestyle.com, thats the one u should signup on if we are not friends on fb...not puttin other people pics up on a site they're not on pimp...i run off discretion but a cpl are on here

Back