In praise of the Bigger Bulls.

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Currently I'm chatting with a Bull in Cleveland and he is just a super fella and I am very interested in him for an upcoming business trip Steven and I are going on.

Steven checked his background and he checks out so we've begun emailing and phone calls. Yesterday we reached the point where we sent photos of each other. He sent some absolutely fantastic photos of his manhood (huge) but said he didn't want to send any of his body photos.

When I asked him why? He said that he was overweight and didn't think I'd be interested once I saw how big of a man he really was.

So I wanted to ask for everyone's thoughts on the subject of a bull being overweight in terms of it being a deciding factor?

Personally, I actually prefer a much larger and taller bull as they make me feel more petite.

I also wanted to say to any larger bulls out there that it's really ok if your overweight. Being dominant has absolutely nothing to do with your weight. Your manhood and power is just as viable as say a musclebound hunk who hits the gym everyday.

So come on you big sexy beasts, stop worrying (if you are) and start flirting. Were counting on you : )

Sara

I agree! I've always thought black men carry their weight better than white ones do anyway. I don't mind a black man with some size to him, as long as he has the size between his legs as well!;)My current guy is in his early 50's, stocky and on the heavy side. I don't mind! He's a sweet man and has a big, black dick! What more could I ask for?:blackheart:
Your saying what I said...but said it so much better lol Love it!

Currently I'm chatting with a Bull in Cleveland and he is just a super fella and I am very interested in him for an upcoming business trip Steven and I are going on.

Steven checked his background and he checks out so we've begun emailing and phone calls. Yesterday we reached the point where we sent photos of each other. He sent some absolutely fantastic photos of his manhood (huge) but said he didn't want to send any of his body photos.

When I asked him why? He said that he was overweight and didn't think I'd be interested once I saw how big of a man he really was.

So I wanted to ask for everyone's thoughts on the subject of a bull being overweight in terms of it being a deciding factor?

Personally, I actually prefer a much larger and taller bull as they make me feel more petite.

I also wanted to say to any larger bulls out there that it's really ok if your overweight. Being dominant has absolutely nothing to do with your weight. Your manhood and power is just as viable as say a musclebound hunk who hits the gym everyday.

So come on you big sexy beasts, stop worrying (if you are) and start flirting. Were counting on you : )

Sara

HI SARA,
I Love your lifestyle but have a question when you meet your bulls in a hotel, does the hubby just watch. im sure you fuck you new bull and suck him but does your husband also suck the bull aswell together as a couple

Back