Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
Milf breaking up (1).jpg Milf breaking up (2).jpg

I was at the local park relaxing and reading a book. I watched this mature MILF being dumped by her boyfriend. She was pretty upset and stormed away. He passed close to me, mumbling "Glad that's over." I saw him walk over and enter a parked car, a woman leaned over and kissed him. I saw his dumped girlfriend running towards the car. There was sure to be a fight. "Ma'am, Ma'am," I called. She stopped and turned my way. "What?" She asked in a perturbed manner. I explained how she and I could make him jealous. She laughed, and agreed with me. We went walking hand and hand past her ex, we stopped and kissed. I copped a feel or two then kissed her hard while rubbing her pussy. Her ex saw it all. It must have turned her on because she asked me to take her home, which I did. Needless to say, I spent the night with her, I was her first BBC. I didn't care if it was rebound sex, she fucked like a mink. She wants me to come back and I will, her 53 year old pussy is to hot to turn down. I'll try to get a nude photo of her, but it might take awhile.

View attachment 1380480 View attachment 1380481

I was at the local park relaxing and reading a book. I watched this mature MILF being dumped by her boyfriend. She was pretty upset and stormed away. He passed close to me, mumbling "Glad that's over." I saw him walk over and enter a parked car, a woman leaned over and kissed him. I saw his dumped girlfriend running towards the car. There was sure to be a fight. "Ma'am, Ma'am," I called. She stopped and turned my way. "What?" She asked in a perturbed manner. I explained how she and I could make him jealous. She laughed, and agreed with me. We went walking hand and hand past her ex, we stopped and kissed. I copped a feel or two then kissed her hard while rubbing her pussy. Her ex saw it all. It must have turned her on because she asked me to take her home, which I did. Needless to say, I spent the night with her, I was her first BBC. I didn't care if it was rebound sex, she fucked like a mink. She wants me to come back and I will, her 53 year old pussy is to hot to turn down. I'll try to get a nude photo of her, but it might take awhile.

Love those 40s and 50 milfs <3 <3 ..

_3818428651_b.jpg

_3818420945_b.jpg

_3818424879_b.jpg

_3882090596_b.jpg

3047914195_c9f5659858_b.jpg

_3882093124_b.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg
Somebody needs to throw that hot as lady down and just eat her all up. Fine ass, sweet.

Back