Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
name4.jpg
Mx Sexy Bush!

She came to me for a long weekend and had never been with a black man before. I put no pressure on her the 1st day to let her relax, become familiar and comfortable with me. On the 2nd day she let down her defenses and the following days were unbelievable . She loved watching my hard black cock invade her white pussy and the feel of my sperm being shot deep inside her against her cervix. She liked it from behind, on top and just about every way possible to penetrate her. She said she'll definitely be back. More to follow later.
Great bush!!!

She came to me for a long weekend and had never been with a black man before. I put no pressure on her the 1st day to let her relax, become familiar and comfortable with me. On the 2nd day she let down her defenses and the following days were unbelievable . She loved watching my hard black cock invade her white pussy and the feel of my sperm being shot deep inside her against her cervix. She liked it from behind, on top and just about every way possible to penetrate her. She said she'll definitely be back. More to follow later.
How old is she? Married?

Back