In or around London

Louise81UK

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Im new to the forum and am quickly noticing that most of the action on here is happening in the US.

So, i thought i'd start a post to get us uk people that are into this lifestyle into one area (if there are any)

My name is Louise and i'm about 30 miles north of london. I'd love to chat and possibly meet with more likeminded people.

Let me know you're here by posting your info below or msg me.

Last edited:
Im new to the forum and am quickly noticing that most of the action on here is happening in the US.

So, i thought i'd start a post to get us uk girls that are into this lifestyle into one area (if there are any)

My name is Louise and i'm about 30 miles north of london. I'd love to chat and possibly meet with more likeminded girls.

Louise.... you the best ;)

Enforcer

Male
Real Person
From
UK

So, i thought i'd start a post to get us uk girls that are into this lifestyle into one area (if there are any)

My name is Louise and i'm about 30 miles north of london. I'd love to chat and possibly meet with more likeminded girls.

Hey,

Just girls you want to hear from?

Same area.... male for meet

blackisdark

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK

So, i thought i'd start a post to get us uk people that are into this lifestyle into one area (if there are any)

My name is Louise and i'm about 30 miles north of london. I'd love to chat and possibly meet with more likeminded people.

SE LONDON here