In need of some advice regarding BBC and it's power

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Anonycuck7, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Anonycuck7

Anonycuck7 Member

So my mom is 54 and overly stressed everyday. I know it's because my dad takes medication and is unable to change the situation. My dad's only about 4 inches in the 1st place and they haven't been intimate in a long while. My mom still has needs and complains to me about it all the time. I know that a big, black surprise would be the perfect answer to the problem. She has even hinted at it as her boss is a large black man. Being able to have her way with a BBC would do wonders for her. Being nearly triple the size of my dad's, that would be a big step up. Talk about a stretch. I think they'd call that breaking her in. The whole thing would be incredible to watch happen from the moment she saw her 1st BBC in person pop outta his pants. To just how she would react and handle it.. I'm sure she would be crazy for the bbc from there on out. I want what's best for her and I know it would be a liberating experience of a lifetime. Here are so photoshopped images to give an idea of her with bbc. Does she deserve the almighty bbc? Do you think is worthy of it? Should she get that big black surprise? It's up to the black men with BBC to decide. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

raykink likes this.