In need of advice.

KeriTheSlut

Female
I have been seeing a guy for about two weeks. He is amazing, but seems to be looking for the traditional relationship.
I'm not looking for that, I want him to treat me like a lady when we go out, but when we go back to his place I want to be dominated. I want him to use me and make me his cock whore. I think it be really hot if he shared me with his friends and treat me like I owe him this.
How do I bring this up to him?

Two weeks, huh? You can't possibly know this guy in just 2 weeks.

You can tell him you've just gone through a divorce and you really want to just "stay casual" for a while. You don't say that he's a black guy, but I assume he is, so you tell him that you're wanting to experience relationships (plural) with a few black men. Then jokingly say, "fulfill some sexual fantasies; maybe even a 3-some or something". "We're only young once, you know."
Regardless, if you're wanting to casual date, and he's wanting to monogamy date, you should let him know up front.
Who knows, you may be surprised! Mac
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Sorry I wasn't specific, but yes he is black. I've know him for close to a year but only recently have we gotten together.

I told him exactly what I wanted and he told me he was totally cool. He and I watched some videos he had that were what I wanted. This is going to be amazing.

I have been seeing a guy for about two weeks. He is amazing, but seems to be looking for the traditional relationship.
I'm not looking for that, I want him to treat me like a lady when we go out, but when we go back to his place I want to be dominated. I want him to use me and make me his cock whore. I think it be really hot if he shared me with his friends and treat me like I owe him this.
How do I bring this up to him?
Not every man has a dominant nature,
it sounds like you may be looking for him to be someone he is not.
Some men just don't have it in them to dominate a woman.

Back