In need of a lil help

marriedslut4blax

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Can anyone give me some advice on how to assure hubbie that I am well aware of my self & that I understand how to separate SEX with a BIG BLACK COCK is just that sex ...NO EMOTIONS ...I think he has worries about that I can't separate the two ... I just after 20 years & never another... had sex with a BBC that he set up ...any input would be helpful ... I give him ALL the sex he wants too & we have a great marriage but I know this is on his mind !!??

I think the biggest thing is to just keep talking with him explaining what you just wrote there. Make sure the dialog stays open and you give him the chance to get whatever fears or worries or whatever off his chest and both letting him know and creating an environment where that's alright. For that part, it may just be listening for a bit rather than a dialog. You should also show him by just continuing to do the little things that made him fall for you in the first place to let him know and see that nothings changed and you're still the same woman he married. Don't know if any of this helped, it's just my opinion and I'm a little young and have never been married, but I wish you guys the best.

I know that the wives I see tell their hubbies that they "make love" and that is 100% more intimate while with a bull they are getting fucked (fucked well I might add)....they also say that they "need Love" more thus they (hubby) gets more time with them while the bull is just giving them sex (which they need but less often). Also they make sure to let the hubby help decide (or at least they think they are helping) when to let the wife see me again. Finally after your time with your bull make sure to show hubby how much that meant to you---tell him what a real man you think he is in that he is strong enough of a man that he would share his wife so that she may get some pleasure....
Just some thoughts..good luck..keep us in the loop.

marriedslut ... just how are you seeing these guys? Are they coming to your home, and your hubby is there? Or, are you leaving with them on dates and/or staying overnight with them? Did your hubby initiate your dating black guys or were you the one that suggested it?

If your husband was doing the same as you (whatever that is?), would you be in approval of his seeing other women under the same conditions as you?

S
Can anyone give me some advice on how to assure hubbie that I am well aware of my self & that I understand how to separate SEX with a BIG BLACK COCK is just that sex ...NO EMOTIONS ...I think he has worries about that I can't separate the two ... I just after 20 years & never another... had sex with a BBC that he set up ...any input would be helpful ... I give him ALL the sex he wants too & we have a great marriage but I know this is on his mind !!??
Same situation here! Just follow his lead and see where it takes you.

This is a fantasy we've had for years brought on by my husband ...we've been married 20 years & no I am not ok with him & other women at all. My first time & only time was last week when my hubbie sent me a txt said get pretty & gave me an address to be at .. it was all set up through him & the BULL ..I knew nothing but ALL was videoed for my husband as he instructed the guy to do...absolutely no kissing or even conversation was involved..I was the to be strictly the BULLS slut & sent on my way when finished... my hubbie & I had a GREAT time when he came home from work...we watched the vid & had an incredible time ourselves .

marriedslut ... just how are you seeing these guys? Are they coming to your home, and your hubby is there? Or, are you leaving with them on dates and/or staying overnight with them? Did your hubby initiate your dating black guys or were you the one that suggested it?

If your husband was doing the same as you (whatever that is?), would you be in approval of his seeing other women under the same conditions as you?
I went to the BULLS house Mac & the whole idea was brought on by my husband ... and NO I would not be ok with him & other women at all

You need to step back and find out just what your husband wants. You must also have pleasure in this. I think its fair that since it was he who wanted this done, that you tell him no way he can have a woman.

Husband. Yeah I seen it as nothing more than giving her a gift. The guy I hooked her up with understands it that way & it wasnt done due to lack of getting it at home. I didn't do this because of my want of another woman...what I did was give her freedom...it has been a held up process due to life's distractions...The whole doing it as a couple never became a convenient option

Back