In love with that black cock

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by samantha, Nov 7, 2010.

1. samantha

samantha Member

A black man can take a white man's place in the bedroom as well as the boardroom

Attached Files:

• 24.jpg
      24.jpg
      File size:
      61.9 KB
      Views:
    jay nelson, janb, 4POWER and 7 others like this.
  2. ice87

ice87 New Member

nıce fuck :)

3. cuckyboi23

cuckyboi23 Member

Mmmmm, I totally agree!

4. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    oh hell yeah, they are superior in every way. White men can't even be called "men" anymore, at least not in my experience.

5. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Nice, most of my wife's black studs are one's she works with, they know the white girls that are into them!

6. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Indeed...the perfect scenario...in the bathtub.

7. houstonswitch26

houstonswitch26 New Member

i try my hardest... but you just might be right

8. Mandy

US
    i try my hardest, hahaha are you serious? you don't even sound like a real man! a real man just do it, if they see something they want then they take it, if they want to fuck a girls brains out they do it, they don't try their hardest lol. ok boy you keep trying your hardest and doing your best and you can sit there and watch as all the sexy chicks walk rite on by you on their way to get a real man. it's not just about dick size, it's about swagger and confidence and stregth and believe me black guys have all of that in abundance. white guys are weak, insecure, and broken traits that all seem to apply to you despite you "trying" your best hahaha what a joke! you are a joke, fucking pathetic

9. Mandy

US
    ok ok now that may of been a harsh way of putting it houstonwitch26, and i am sorry if it came out to rough but it is the truth and there isn't a damn thing you can say cuz you know it's the truth. sometimes the truth hurts but by accepting it you will be better off

10. Mathias

Mathias Active Member

You are right miss mandy.Just to serve you and clean up after