In love with bull and boyfriend equally ( Sophia here )

Ive asked my bull to move in , hes accepted , my boyfriend (Jack) works constantly away from home, me and my bull will be sleeping in the main bedroom.

How can i turn my relationship with jack towards a female led relationship ? it sounds perfect.
I am trying similar couple for live in situation, but hard to find. Lucky guy who moved in with you! Keep posting pics or videos of him penetrating you and stretching your pussy and eventually breeding with you.

It won't work unless you both want it. Earlier in my cuckold desires, I wouldn't have been ok with something like that
...But now I crave it. Fuck wanna be, btw for reference

Sounds great for you and your bull! I hope to have a relationship like this. Is your boyfriend Jack okay with your bull moving in even though he's away for so long though?

Well...if you want a FLR relationship, you should make Jack work more around the house while you and your bull have fun. Have Jack do chores while you and your bull go out to a movie (Jack pays). Have Jack cook dinner for the night while your bull fucks you. Afterwards, make him serve both you and your bull dinner.

This is a particularly exciting situation for a hotwife, the bull and the cuckold. Jack is the cuckold in any case. We assume that your BBC makes love better than Jack and much more often? If yes, completely naturally Jack will probably abandon his place. Sleeping with your bull is the first very loud act. Pretty soon you will only accept your black Lover cum and you will not want to sexually Jack. You will be sexually addict to your black Lover...The rest will depend on Jack. If he is ready to be dominated passively or actively it will be a perennial relationship. Active domination is the ideal. Your black lover must be bi active and he'll make you love and fuck Jack ///

Back