In Las Vegas Now

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
We've relocated to Vegas and are interested in meeting some new bulls. Contact us if you're tall, dark and handsome, oh, and hung like a horse.

Cuckold Couple

How have you made out with contacts in Vegas? We just posted about our upcoming trip in January and hope to find some real guys that want to meet.

I'm new to this site, but I've been searching for couples here in LV that are interested in meeting.
How have you made out with contacts as far as BBC's for her? We have five guys that plan on using my wife while we're there. iIm thinking that they are all for real because they contacted us through swappernet which is a pay site and people that pay to belong to a site are usually more reliable, but we'll seed. We've been stood up plenty of times before.

DeeCuck,

Email me, when your in Vegas.I'll bring myself and 2 of my boys over.We will make your Lady feel Incredible.We are Real and can Voice verify..

DeeCuck,

Email me, when your in Vegas.I'll bring myself and 2 of my boys over.We will make your Lady feel Incredible.We are Real and can Voice verify..
That sounds good, but can you also e-mail verify that you are what she's looking for? Like we said she's only into huge hung black guys that are in at least decent shape. We've just had a lot of problems in the past when guys have shown up claiming to have 9 thick inches and actually have no more than 6 inches, which does not make her happy. She's very vocal when someone does that to her to the point of her asking them to get dressed and leave. I just like everybody to be on the same page before meeting. Our direct e-mail is dvinr2000@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Back