In Denver Tonight Sat 9/20

LuckyFucks

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
My Hotwife is in Denver at a Professional conference. She is looking for a tall, handsome, well hung Dark Knight to spend some time with dinner and drinks - and some wild fucking. She is adventurous, gorgeous, extremely oral - we are hoping to facetime me in so I can drool over the action.
Contact me asap for her # so you can text her.IMG_1872.JPG

Her dance card was filled quickly. Just an FYI - the men on this site must have photos. We are real people. *******, dogs, jobs... how can you expect us to be interested in you when there are no pics, no evidence that you are even real.
I imagine many couples on this site have limited time to play this game of sex - why waste our time ?
We put ourselves out there, post pics of our women for all to see and some men say, "Oh God, can I fuck her tonight?" and there are no pics of you, no evidence that you are real - you stop communicating (probably because you are not real and some skinny white guy jerking off somewhere). I mean no disrespect - but look at the picture of this woman above. Do you think we're kidding around? While her body type may not be for everyone - we are real and putting it out there. Why not do the same? Ok, enough of my rant. btw, we had 10 real black men interested (some from other sites like Lifestyle Lounge) - she did just fine. Enjoy your Sunday.

I agree with ya on most aspects of the pic issue, whoever some ppl have been burned or work in a very sensitive job. So everyone can' t post their pic but should be willing to share it. New and live in CO so keep in touch, she's a impressive lady.

Her dance card was filled quickly. Just an FYI - the men on this site must have photos. We are real people. *******, dogs, jobs... how can you expect us to be interested in you when there are no pics, no evidence that you are even real.
I imagine many couples on this site have limited time to play this game of sex - why waste our time ?
We put ourselves out there, post pics of our women for all to see and some men say, "Oh God, can I fuck her tonight?" and there are no pics of you, no evidence that you are real - you stop communicating (probably because you are not real and some skinny white guy jerking off somewhere). I mean no disrespect - but look at the picture of this woman above. Do you think we're kidding around? While her body type may not be for everyone - we are real and putting it out there. Why not do the same? Ok, enough of my rant. btw, we had 10 real black men interested (some from other sites like Lifestyle Lounge) - she did just fine. Enjoy your Sunday.
Damn, I wish I was there during that time! Where are you two? I'm on my way to Denver now... not sure how often she goes!

Damn, I wish I was there during that time! Where are you two? I'm on my way to Denver now... not sure how often she goes!
Hi am i late? A real guy from denver. 6'2" tall with 10" bbc. I can email you pics.
For you and all the other fellas hitting these seeking posts, make sure you check the dates at the bottom of the message to see when the post was made so you don't look foolish responding to something months to years old as is seen so often.

My Hotwife is in Denver at a Professional conference. She is looking for a tall, handsome, well hung Dark Knight to spend some time with dinner and drinks - and some wild fucking. She is adventurous, gorgeous, extremely oral - we are hoping to facetime me in so I can drool over the action.
Contact me asap for her # so you can text her.View attachment 442339
Can she cum down to Vegas

Contact me asap for her # so you can text her.View attachment 442339
Old post but love that pic hopefully when I move to the east coast I can meet you guys as I am looking for the best couples/females that are as fit as me and you guys definitely make the cut she is toned and sexy;)

Back