In Clearwater looking, and nothing but time wasters

Lois&Clark

Couple
Real Person
From
Canada
We’ve been here for three days and took ads here, posted on aff and CL. We were clear we wanted a clean recent test. We have heard from over 80 people. Guess how many she’s seen? 0. Zero. None. Why? Cause everyone is either a) fake and just looking for whack off material b) not tested and will either ignore that requirement or lie and say they did hoping we’ll relax that requirement or c) chickens. So many talk the talk about being able to use their cock as a lasso and when the time comes they ‘have to work or got a call’. Anyway, 80 responses. Not one that’s got a test and will show up. Ugh.

It’s the same BS in Toronto. We demand a test and yet we never do bareback. It’s cause it shows you’re smart, protects against accidents and because many sti don’t show signs or symptoms for weeks or months after acquiring them.

Anyway, Toronto is more ‘trust me I’m clean’. Here it’s ‘ya I have a test I’ll bring it with me’. When we say if you don’t have it, nothing is going to go forward, so don’t waste your time, then the work calls flood in. Or they cop to it and say well I got tested last May, is that ok?

It’s the same BS in Toronto. We demand a test and yet we never do bareback. It’s cause it shows you’re smart, protects against accidents and because many sti don’t show signs or symptoms for weeks or months after acquiring them.

Anyway, Toronto is more ‘trust me I’m clean’. Here it’s ‘ya I have a test I’ll bring it with me’. When we say if you don’t have it, nothing is going to go forward, so don’t waste your time, then the work calls flood in. Or they cop to it and say well I got tested last May, is that ok?
Do you also provide a recent test

We do have one to provide thanks. She took one a week ago. It’s only fair to have one if you’re going to ask for one. We knew we would be asking and wanted to be prepared.

As to whether they’re metaphorically full of ******* or actually fecally stuffed, I’d say planning and then bailing after the pic hound is a good indication. Also, if you say ‘yes I have a clean test, I’ll bring it with me when we meet’ and then proceed to make plans and set a time, it’s really shitfull to ‘forget’ to bring it or when reminded say ‘well it’s actually from May’.

Last edited:
I can guarantee it's the testing thing. I can understand not wanting to wear condoms but asking someone to pay money it's a little tougher. I've been bamboozled before, got tested than the husband got cold feet... Still got phenomenal head but I was really looking forward to fcuking this ******* out of her.

I get tested twice a year at least but unless you're paying I'd expect a challenge.

I can guarantee it's the testing thing. I can understand not wanting to wear condoms but asking someone to pay money it's a little tougher. I've been bamboozled before, got tested than the husband got cold feet... Still got phenomenal head but I was really looking forward to fcuking this ******* out of her.

I get tested twice a year at least but unless you're paying I'd expect a challenge.
Facts

Yes we agree. It’s fact that 99% of ‘men’ are either too stupid or too cheap to get tested in a lifestyle that anyone with average intelligence should know it’s important.

The husband got cold feet and you getting tested became a waste???? Uh ya, facts. Thank you for proving what we mean about the 99%. We’ll continue to wait for that 1%.

Not only that, none of these ‘facts’ justify being a bs artist. Why even reply to an ad seeking a tested person when you know you’re too cheap, lazy or stupid to bother? Stop wasting the time of others!!!

Yes we agree. It’s fact that 99% of ‘men’ are either too stupid or too cheap to get tested in a lifestyle that anyone with average intelligence should know it’s important.

The husband got cold feet and you getting tested became a waste???? Uh ya, facts. Thank you for proving what we mean about the 99%. We’ll continue to wait for that 1%.

Not only that, none of these ‘facts’ justify being a bs artist. Why even reply to an ad seeking a tested person when you know you’re too cheap, lazy or stupid to bother? Stop wasting the time of others!!!
One word prompted this type of response my friends? Have a great day

The husband got cold feet and you getting tested became a waste????

Yes. It was.
I had already got tested end of summer and I hadn't played with anyone new and everyone from this site I've strapped up, so yeah a waste. Especially since my job pays for my testing, so it takes a lot for me to come out of pocket.

I did and he got cold feet or at least that's what I was told. I think it might've be been more (they separated for awhile after me) but I still got great head.

You can say it's crazy not to want to get tested but you have to have or be a good reason for someone to spend the money. I can spend $100 dollars to maybe fuck you or I can buy a $10 box of condoms and fuck all these other married/single women who don't mind a little latex.

Actually you still need to use a condom with us. And get tested!!! Doesn’t have to be the same day or week. Just a test reasonably proximate to meeting. That shows you get it and test regularly. If you do, you’ll have one that is reasonably proximate. The problem, it’s seems like anyway, is that some, including you see it as a ‘cover charge’ instead of seeing it as something of value to you. Which it is. Worst still is that in Canada, testing is free and people don’t bother.

Sure we’re ultra concerned about safety. We get it. It would be nice if those people that feel safety is an inconvenience didn’t waste our time responding when it’s clear we want a clean recent test. Maybe they can’t read? Maybe they think their schtick is smoove enough to talk us out of it?

We’d love to know why a time waster that doesn’t have a test bothers to respond. So anyone reading this that pulls that crap, chime in. Why do you respond when you know a test is required and you don’t have one? Some of the now 90+ responses we’ve had are from members here so we know a good dialogue on this practice is possible.

Well I'm one of those so called "full of ******* flakers" and I actually went and had all my testing done prior to you getting here with pics of my Negative results to prove it. Unfortunately I really did have to drive down to Naples for work on the day you guys got in. I actually thought you guys were getting in on the 15th not the 17th so that's the only screw up on my part. My priorities are business before pleasure so me making money takes precedence over fucking your wife. In this lifestyle we all go through this *******, you make other plans and move the fuck on. I've had couples cancel on me hours before we were supposed to meet for thier personal reasons but I don't let affect my mode. Sorry for the inconvenience or the other BS you've had to encounter while being here in FL but I'm not fake nor a time waster.
Oh and PM me if you want to see my recent, last week, FULL STD results.

Back