In All Seriousness...I You Let Another Man Fuck Your Woman...

I have never understood cucks and I don't have much interest in having a woman's husband watching me fuck his fuck. If he is also fucking another woman I am fine with that, but having him as a spectator doesn't interest me. However sexuality can be expressed in an almost infinite number of ways and if everyone one in the room is an adult and agrees to the action, then by all means go for it anf have a good time.

...you're not a real man. Simple as that.
My hubby's enough of a man to have the confidence in our relationship and our love to let me experiment, knowing and trusting that it will be him I ultimately come home to. And by knowing that, and letting me experience what I never experienced in my youth, he is giving me the most wonderful gift that he could ever give me. And any man who ends up being on the receiving end of his willingness to share me had better damn well appreciate that. And if he ever says my hubby isn't a man because of what our arrangement is, then he is the one losing out, because I will walk out that door, slam it in his arrogant face and never look back.

My hubby's enough of a man to have the confidence in our relationship and our love to let me experiment, knowing and trusting that it will be him I ultimately come home to. And by knowing that, and letting me experience what I never experienced in my youth, he is giving me the most wonderful gift that he could ever give me. And any man who ends up being on the receiving end of his willingness to share me had better damn well appreciate that. And if he ever says my hubby isn't a man because of what our arrangement is, then he is the one losing out, because I will walk out that door, slam it in his arrogant face and never look back.
Sounds like a healthy mature attitude to me.

I will be honest i never enjoyed the idea of a man being cuck probably because i like to be with only one man and find it awkward to be watched doing anything sexually , but if somebody likes that then let them do it.Nobody has the right to judge other for what they enjoy to do sexually(unless its dangerous illegal or just idiotic )

I will be honest i never enjoyed the idea of a man being cuck probably because i like to be with only one man and find it awkward to be watched doing anything sexually , but if somebody likes that then let them do it.Nobody has the right to judge other for what they enjoy to do sexually(unless its dangerous illegal or just idiotic )
I don't know that I'd ever feel comfortable with my hubby watching. I think it would make me feel incredibly inhibited.

I don't know that I'd ever feel comfortable with my hubby watching. I think it would make me feel incredibly inhibited.
In the group I am with none of the women are actively involving their husbands. As to their husbands being aware I really don't know. The two major rules in the group are the utmost discretion, and respecting others in the group. If a woman feels a need to tell whether or not her husband is aware that is up to her, I don't pry into anyone's private life.

...you're not a real man. Simple as that.

BlackTino, many men that allow their wives to have sex with other men are doing it for their own gratification. Its an added sexual stimulation. My wife & I like 3-somes (both MMF & FFM) because its an occasional break from the monogomous, sexual relationship. We both share the experience together and get enjoyment out of it; we don't swing alone. Does that make us less a man or a woman? Hey, if you wish to pick your asshole and stick your finger in your mouth, afterwards, that's YOUR business.

I can agree with you, to some extent, that IF a man knows his wife is cheating on him and he doesn't approve or like it ... he's not much of a man IF he does nothing about it. But, maybe he has several children and doesn't wish to break up the marriage, or he holds a lot of assets and doesn't want to go through a divorce and lose half his wealth. Lots of reasons why a man might tolerate his wife's infidelities.

One thing is for sure, though ... if you invite yourself to a party, don't get here and start making accusations at the party members. Either enjoy the party or pack up your crap and leave. ;)

I think there are a lot of people who wouldn't feel comfy performing for an audience in that way.
I have been in a lot of trains and it never has bothered me that there are other bulls before and/or after me. But have a cuck husband watching just doesn't feel right to me. It wouldn't bother me so much if he was actively participating, but I definitely would not want to have any sexual contact with me.

i agree

My first wife did not ask me if she could screw another guy she just decided to for what ever reason and she continued to do so lying to me during that time after I found out was not happy and did not want to watch her. I tried for a few months to accept her screwing other guys because I did love her and we had a baby together but after so long told her she had to quit or the marriage was over so she moved in with another guy. I may of been weak in my judgement but never thought I wasnt a real man.

My first wife did not ask me if she could screw another guy she just decided to for what ever reason and she continued to do so lying to me during that time after I found out was not happy and did not want to watch her. I tried for a few months to accept her screwing other guys because I did love her and we had a baby together but after so long told her she had to quit or the marriage was over so she moved in with another guy. I may of been weak in my judgement but never thought I wasnt a real man.
You sound practical to me. The only reason to b e with anyone is that you are better off with them than with out them (Ann Landers). The ideal relationship is whatever the participants agree on. If there is no meeting of the minds then there is no agreement. The best thing to do is get a good lawyer and dissolve the relationship.

SO WELL PUT. I THINK WHAT IS BEING FORGOTTEN IS THAT A COUPLE HAS A RELATIONSHIP/BOND THAT GOES BEYOND SEX. THEY CAN COMMUNICATE THEIR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND HAVE TOTAL TRUST IN EACH OTHER. THEY ARE NOT JEALOUS YET THEY ARE TOTALLY IN LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THEIR PARTNERS ULTIMATE PLEASURE. FOR A BBC TO QUESTION THAT IS RIDICULOUS. IT IS ABOUT SEX FOR A MARRIED COUPLE, CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR OURSELVES HERE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL SOMEONES LIFE AND DICTATE THE SITUATION, FIND A SINGLE WOMAN. LIVE WITHIN THE PARAMETERS AND EVERYONE WILL HAVE FUN. BY WATCHING, THE HUSBAND WANTS TO SHARE IN THE WIFES PLEASURE AND SHE NORMALLY LIKES HIM THERE.

meet me on skype

Back