Impregnation, Afterwards: Who Dunnit?

If a woman does not wish to marry and wants a baby or her husband is infertile, I actually think that a gangbang may be the way to go. It sounds sick but using a sperm donor clinic would not make the ******* any less anonymous, even if they do screen for potential illnesses. The clinics rely solely on what the donors tell them and a woman can ask for that from the guys too. And she can actually see them and talk to them to judge their intelligence, attractiveness, darkness, size, etc. Its free, and its probably an incredibly erotic experience. Why do IVF if this method is more reliable, effective, free, and far more enjoyable? And why adopt a baby from Africa when you can have your own?

But most importantly, it protects all involved from complications. There would be no marital interference from a biological ******* who suddenly wants a place in his baby's life, no confusion for the baby, and no state agencies demanding baby support. The wife would not fall for her stud and leave the marriage. And as long as the husband signs as the *******, he cannot renege on his responsibilities to the baby after a few years, even if they divorce.

And this is the 21st century. People will not treat the baby that much differently. I see teachers swooning over mixed race children in schools. And regardless of race, women always love to celebrate a baby shower and will be supportive. If anybody asks, its okay to tell people that you used a sperm donor and wanted a different set of genes to rule out any illnesses. You just have to stand your ground and make it clear to your family that they need to accept it and love their grandchild, regardless of its color.

If, god forbid, I get married and turn out to be sterile, I would honestly probably pop the idea into my wife's head. But I would never suggest that she start a relationship with another guy as I wouldn't want to ruin my marriage. So I say go ahead, make sure everybody gets an STD/HIV test, and find her the darkest, strongest alpha black males you can to give her a night to remember for the rest of her life, have her leaking sperm for a week, and get knocked up with a beautiful, dark, healthy black baby.

If a woman does not wish to marry and wants a baby or her husband is infertile, I actually think that a gangbang may be the way to go. It sounds sick but using a sperm donor clinic would not make the ******* any less anonymous, even if they do screen for potential illnesses. The clinics rely solely on what the donors tell them and a woman can ask for that from the guys too. And she can actually see them and talk to them to judge their intelligence, attractiveness, darkness, size, etc. Its free, and its probably an incredibly erotic experience. Why do IVF if this method is more reliable, effective, free, and far more enjoyable? And why adopt a baby from Africa when you can have your own?

But most importantly, it protects all involved from complications. There would be no marital interference from a biological ******* who suddenly wants a place in his baby's life, no confusion for the baby, and no state agencies demanding baby support. The wife would not fall for her stud and leave the marriage. And as long as the husband signs as the *******, he cannot renege on his responsibilities to the baby after a few years, even if they divorce.

And this is the 21st century. People will not treat the baby that much differently. I see teachers swooning over mixed race children in schools. And regardless of race, women always love to celebrate a baby shower and will be supportive. If anybody asks, its okay to tell people that you used a sperm donor and wanted a different set of genes to rule out any illnesses. You just have to stand your ground and make it clear to your family that they need to accept it and love their grandchild, regardless of its color.

If, god forbid, I get married and turn out to be sterile, I would honestly probably pop the idea into my wife's head. But I would never suggest that she start a relationship with another guy as I wouldn't want to ruin my marriage. So I say go ahead, make sure everybody gets an STD/HIV test, and find her the darkest, strongest alpha black males you can to give her a night to remember for the rest of her life, have her leaking sperm for a week, and get knocked up with a beautiful, dark, healthy black baby.

How a baby is bred is right of white couples/black studs and something they need to carefully think about so they ca make the choice that suits them and their situation. Having a baby bred in a gang bang can and does happen. Some people think as a gang bang as several men fucking a wife all in one night. It can be that way or it could an arrangement where a different stud fucks her each night - each night filling her fertile pussy with a fresh potent load of Negro sperm.

On the other hand, some couple may prefer to know the breeding stud and for him to have some contact with the baby - especially if the baby is a boy. Being knocked up with a dark healthy black baby BOY means raising a Black Stud. While white couple are capable of raising Blacks males, some may feel uncomfortable when they come of age if there are no other black males around.

As long as you and the wife are well familiar with her lover, then he would know not to step between what you and the wife have, only to give her that sexual touch you can't give. For me, I enjoy seeing couples happy and not to break them apart.

The risk of black impregnation is so profound, taboo and exciting within the interracial and interracial cuckold lifestyle! It cannot be ignored!
There are so many cucks who profess this to be the ultimate commitment to the lifestyle - I believe for some this is the case. For me it is a factor but not sure if it's the ultimate!

I like that more and more white hubbies these days are stepping up the plate towards wanting this for their wives.
It's true...we've already decided that if/when it's time for me to get pregnant, it will be a gangbang. Several couples in our circle feel the same. We prefer keeping it a purely, totally erotic experience in the moment, rather then increasing the emotional bond with one black master.

The risk of black impregnation is so profound, taboo and exciting within the interracial and interracial cuckold lifestyle! It cannot be ignored!
There are so many cucks who profess this to be the ultimate commitment to the lifestyle - I believe for some this is the case. For me it is a factor but not sure if it's the ultimate!

You're right on all counts. While it is not for everyone it cannot be ignored, and some cucks are drawn to it because it the most extreme interracial taboo there is! Watching your wife breeding with a Black Stud - knowing he wants to knock her up with his baby that YOU will have to support and raise is exciting and taboo. If the breeding is successful, things get even more taboo - when you're a beautiful kinky haired bastard of some Black Stud feeding from your wife milk-filled tits! Still more taboo is breeding a baby in a gang bang so the ******* cannot be identified. Some cucks believe rounding up a gang of black big-dick studs is the way to go because is it more sexually primal!

Should not all of you being white and wanting a Mullatto baby have at least one by any means you choose. In doing this you will be trend setters causing other white couples to desire their own mullatto baby. This will make being black bred a normal thing and spread it around more.

Another way to help make it normal is for white couples to connect with other couple who have done doe it and get together socially with them and their children, and it would offer support for couples who want to do it. Couples who have or want to breed a baby in a gang bang could offer their views on breeding a baby in a gang bang: the exciting primal raw nature of several horny Black Bucks taking turns mating with your wife and then having to raise, support and being "*******" to her illegitimate baby because you have no idea who the ******* is. On the other hand, couples who have had the baby bred by one buck could offer there point of view: the excitement and thrill of having the Black Stud around as a reminder, having the wife showing off the breeding stud. Having the breeding stud cum to the hospital when the baby is born, and the thrill and humiliation of the white white husband seeing the buck cum and go as his pleases to visit his baby, and knowing the buck is out fucking other (white women) while he's supporting and raising this Black Stud's bastard and that he ha bred other illegitimate *******

There is a good medical reason for not doing the gang bang thing,not know who the ******* is or his people and later the baby develops some disease in which a bone marrow transplant or kidney or such is needed and the mom's side is not compatable then it falls to the *******'s side of the childs lenage.

True. Some couples prefer one breeding Stud in case there are any medical problems. Also some couples may be into certain types of eugenics - breeding for certain physical characteristics. Some couple may want to try to breed for cock size - trying to find a Black Stud with an especially large cock (even for Blacks) in the hopes of passing the trait onto the offspring. Some couples may want to breed for dark skin and try to find a very dark black stud. Conversely, some may want to try to breed a baby that looks like a mulatto and seek a lighter skinned Stud, or breed for height, broad nose, thick lips, and some may want to try to breed a baby with kinky/nappy hair. Some couple may want to try to breed for all of these traits or some of them.

It's true...we've already decided that if/when it's time for me to get pregnant, it will be a gangbang. Several couples in our circle feel the same. We prefer keeping it a purely, totally erotic experience in the moment, rather then increasing the emotional bond with one black master.

You think that's going to change anything?

Some hubbies who desire the wife being impregnated much prefer it to be a special Black Bull whom the wife's more familiar & comfortable with. Others much prefer her pussy being gang-banged and for every brother to dump his load inside her...

Which of this methods would you most prefer?

Also, if she does get impregnated from being gang-banged, would you afterwards like to do a test to see whose DNA the baby inherited?
Gang bang definitely no DNA test after, the only thing that matters is that the baby is healthy and black!

Gang bang definitely no DNA test after, the only thing that matters is that the baby is healthy and black!

You could make it so a DNA test would not even be possible. You could take you wife on a breeding vacation - another city, state or country where she gets pumped full of black baby making seed by different studs that will send her home with the ultimate souvenir - a black bastard baby in her belly!

There some good answers to the question. Mine is short though. Gang bang with to DNA test is the way I would go. ~E
Gangbangwith DNA test really? You want 4 or more guy to give up pertinent information about themselves before or after a gangbang to assume responsibility for impregnating her? Maybe it's just me but that is a bit far fetched and almost unreasonable. Pick one guy, allow him to drop his seed and all others wear a condom. You still get your gangland and possibly her impregnated
Not all men all responsible enough to take care of what they have already, no matter the race. Hence one of the reasons for baby support. I think you should rethink your plan of attack IF you were to ever commit to such an act

Some hubbies who desire the wife being impregnated much prefer it to be a special Black Bull whom the wife's more familiar & comfortable with. Others much prefer her pussy being gang-banged and for every brother to dump his load inside her...

Which of this methods would you most prefer?

Also, if she does get impregnated from being gang-banged, would you afterwards like to do a test to see whose DNA the baby inherited?
To answer your question for us personally, if we were looking for this I would think we would prefer not to know the ******* and him not know us beyond fucking and impregnating my wife. We would raise the baby as ours.

To answer your question for us personally, if we were looking for this I would think we would prefer not to know the ******* and him not know us beyond fucking and impregnating my wife. We would raise the baby as ours.

That might sound easy, but it would leave an empty hole in time, especially when the baby gets older.

if there's a chance my gf would take that, I know she will not regret. We haven't gone too wild, but she has commented on black men a lot and has talked and hinted at a desire to be helpless when it comes to getting fucked from time to time.

How well are you going toward suggesting her to take the long walk into the lifestyle?

I don't think my ex would have carried the baby all the way to birth but I know she did want to be impregnanted by her BF. She had a regular guy that she was dating and I think it was more about humiliating me than anything else.

Back