Important question for black guys only

Black bull who would grow your black cock harder?

• Total voters

ry guy

"Heavenly *******, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the ******* of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my ******* and my friend.
I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
Amen.

I would probably opt for the wife's first time, she is more likely to be sexually sure of herself and better in bed. Rookie nookie is generally more trouble than it is worth. If you have a pencil sized cock you would probably opt for the younger less experienced pussy

The woman in Carols Michael's picture post look to me like very nearly the ideal woman, Definitely a hot body and has enough maturity to know how to use it and enjoy it.

Would you dusty thirsty niggas please stop taking pics of your dicks and putting them on your avatars? I'm sick of seeing dick after dick after dick. Privately email these women (oops I mean men posing as women) and give them a pic of your dick.

Back