Important question for black guys only

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ry guy, Sep 7, 2012.

?

Black bull who would grow your black cock harder?

1. Beautiful sexy classy wife's 1st time

54.5%
  2. Single Hot chic

4.5%
  3. White guys superhot girlfriend

40.9%
  1. ry guy

ry guy New Member

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
    I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
    I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
    Amen.

2. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I would probably opt for the wife's first time, she is more likely to be sexually sure of herself and better in bed. Rookie nookie is generally more trouble than it is worth. If you have a pencil sized cock you would probably opt for the younger less experienced pussy

3. Carol Michaels

Carol Michaels Active Member

Could I be the classy mature lady? flashing.JPG

4. jay22

jay22 Active Member

UK
    Will always opt for "Beautiful, Sexy, Classy Wife". whether its the first ought not to make any difference.

Orientalpuss likes this.
  5. Mrlayudown205

Mrlayudown205 New Member Real Person

I agree with J

6. interracialbbc

interracialbbc New Member

i would agree too!

7. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

The woman in Carols Michael's picture post look to me like very nearly the ideal woman, Definitely a hot body and has enough maturity to know how to use it and enjoy it.

8. rocko1973

rocko1973 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

thats not all i see.......

9. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

10. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Oh, YES, and I would shoot loads of cum inside you!

11. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Would you dusty thirsty niggas please stop taking pics of your dicks and putting them on your avatars? I'm sick of seeing dick after dick after dick. Privately email these women (oops I mean men posing as women) and give them a pic of your dick.

12. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

You can ride me any way you want to...;):blackheart: