I'm telling my GF about my BBC fantasy!...

I told her piece by piece not knowing how she'd react... at first I just told her I like looking at pics of big dicks then she said she wanted me to figure out what it is about it that I liked. My exact response was " I get turned on by the thought of having one in my mouth and its so thick it's stretching my lips.. but I would never do it." She didn't buy it saying you sure have A lot of detail for just thinking about it. So I asked her how she would feel about it if I did.. I was so aroused by her answer " I would want you to explore whatever fantasies you have"

I told her piece by piece not knowing how she'd react... at first I just told her I like looking at pics of big dicks then she said she wanted me to figure out what it is about it that I liked. My exact response was " I get turned on by the thought of having one in my mouth and its so thick it's stretching my lips.. but I would never do it." She didn't buy it saying you sure have A lot of detail for just thinking about it. So I asked her how she would feel about it if I did.. I was so aroused by her answer " I would want you to explore whatever fantasies you have"
That's when I sent the picture to her Phone saying " I want to get on my knees submissively and let him take control"...

Did you ask her is she ever thought about it? Seems like her answer from someone who has their own fantasies.

:)))))

Back