I'm starting to be unsure....

36ddtittyniki

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I'm second guessing about letting my wife have her way with a bbc. She blew a bbc at a gas station while I was paying for gas and it didn't bother me at all. But she wants to fuck him when I'm gone at work and have me catch her fucking two guys and I don't know about that. And by the way I kinda operate the site and see if she's interested but she just calls me a pervert.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 310
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 304
I'm second guessing about letting my wife have her way with a bbc. .... And by the way I kinda operate the site and see if she's interested but she just calls me a pervert.

You should realize your post makes absolutely no sense at all. For one, your profile says you're "female", but your post implies you're a guy referencing his wife ... so which role are you wanting to play, today?
Also, this part makes no sense at all ... quote: "I kinda operate the site and see if she's interested but she just calls me a pervert." What the heck are you talking about, here, 36dd?
gif_Question.gif This place is insane enough without this psychic writing ... you must quit jerking your pud long enough to concentrate harder to what you posts.

You should realize your post makes absolutely no sense at all. For one, your profile says you're "female", but your post implies you're a guy referencing his wife ... so which role are you wanting to play, today?
Also, this part makes no sense at all ... quote: "I kinda operate the site and see if she's interested but she just calls me a pervert." What the heck are you talking about, here, 36dd?
View attachment 444229 This place is insane enough without this psychic writing ... you must quit jerking your pud long enough to concentrate harder to what you posts.

And just something else to add to this guy Mac... If in fact, she blew a black guy at a gas station while he was paying for gas, I'm thinking that if she would be that daring to do that in a gas station, this is most likely NOT the first time she's done anything with a black guy and is already fucking behind his back...

Like you sometimes say Mac.. at least that's my 2 cents worth.. lol

And just something else to add to this guy Mac... If in fact, she blew a black guy at a gas station while he was paying for gas, I'm thinking that if she would be that daring to do that in a gas station, this is most likely NOT the first time she's done anything with a black guy and is already fucking behind his back...

Like you sometimes say Mac.. at least that's my 2 cents worth.. lol
You are most likely correct. If she is having sex with anyone in a public or semi public place she likely isn't a novice.

Ok my bad was a little ******* on this post. Let me try to explain I opened this account with her in attempt to get her interested and would share stories and photos with her. Now it's too late and she had a black boyfriend in high school but wasn't big so she says.

I'm second guessing about letting my wife have her way with a bbc. She blew a bbc at a gas station while I was paying for gas and it didn't bother me at all. But she wants to fuck him when I'm gone at work and have me catch her fucking two guys and I don't know about that. And by the way I kinda operate the site and see if she's interested but she just calls me a pervert.
Omg dude ur wife is hot as fuck i would love to service her on a regular.

If she wants to do this and shes not on here with you then what is the missing piece here?

View attachment 444229 This place is insane enough without this psychic writing ... you must quit jerking your pud long enough to concentrate harder to what you posts.
You think? And the other replies as female have no media or posts?

Back