Im really in to my hubby being a sissy bitch think i want him like that for good hubby

What do you think

• Yes some times

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Or yes white boys shold be this full a

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
I have been dressing my husband up like a bitch for a few years now and have been able to talk him in to letting me food at have a black man join to letting me have controle to talking him in to being dressed up and doing bi stuff I worked hard at this he was first not completely cool I molded him from a tough guy to a lil dick white boy bitch that will serve me and black men lol now I like him dressed up and think I want him like that at all times he is now in to being bi and loves to be dressed like this I think all white guys should put their pride down pick up the wig and make up and dress like their dick size and that's like a woman your wife's deserves this and u know that black cock feels good in that mouth and boy pussy let it happen you u will learn to love it just like my now a bitch full time hubby

Sub white guys should be made into women with vaginas for the bulls to fuck and cum in and massive huge tits to suck on and permanently pass as women for "her" Black Master to enjoy in addition to giving their Master cash and not have the Master pay any bills either.

I have been dressing my husband up like a bitch for a few years now and have been able to talk him in to letting me food at have a black man join to letting me have controle to talking him in to being dressed up and doing bi stuff I worked hard at this he was first not completely cool I molded him from a tough guy to a lil dick white boy bitch that will serve me and black men lol now I like him dressed up and think I want him like that at all times he is now in to being bi and loves to be dressed like this I think all white guys should put their pride down pick up the wig and make up and dress like their dick size and that's like a woman your wife's deserves this and u know that black cock feels good in that mouth and boy pussy let it happen you u will learn to love it just like my now a bitch full time hubby
Why would you do that do you have no respect at all for him

Back