Verified Im Real!!

I'm real, but most guys only want young women with a hot body, so I usually just come on here to read the forum threads and try to insert some reality where fantasy has taken over. Not actually expecting to meet someone who's interested in developing anything physical. And, I'm not in a position to travel anyway, so that would limit things even further.

Good luck with your search. I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Thank you! And that's not true....I'm young...just 22 and I wanna meet older females all shapes and sizes...I would like to consider myself very mature for my age...partly because I'm In the military.

I'm not saying there aren't honest young men out there who truly do find older women sexy and appealing. I'm just being realistic and honest that none of them usually want what I have to offer. And that's fine. I have a hubby who loves me regardless of my size or shape, he even loves me first thing in the morning with bed-head and sleep in my eyes. He tells me that any guy who wouldn't want me is losing out. So, from that aspect, how can I complain? :)

Back