Verified im real please verify

Wow...and I think you have the equipment to do just that...so far only been practicing on Black Dildos.
Congratulations!

Now that you're "real", I'd suggest laying off the dildos and waiting for a real BBC Bull to stretch you...keep yourself tight and waiting for him...I've decided that it's "cheating" to do otherwise, as I've written about elsewhere....

:blackheart: Lanie

Congratulations!

Now that you're "real", I'd suggest laying off the dildos and waiting for a real BBC Bull to stretch you...keep yourself tight and waiting for him...I've decided that it's "cheating" to do otherwise, as I've written about elsewhere....

Nothing better than the real thing huh?

Nothing better than the real thing huh?

I will say, I think anal is the one use for a BBC dildo, which allows you to just relax and take your time learning to take something big, and especially long. If anything it's better to get your ass and insides stretched out a bit, but when it comes to our pussies we should remain tight BBC virgins and "save ourselves" for that special guy...any one who's black and hung! And then not cheat on those special Bulls with dildos, in between dates....

I will say, I think anal is the one use for a BBC dildo, which allows you to just relax and take your time learning to take something big, and especially long. If anything it's better to get your ass and insides stretched out a bit, but when it comes to our pussies we should remain tight BBC virgins and "save ourselves" for that special guy...any one who's black and hung! And then not cheat on those special Bulls with dildos, in between dates....

I'm feeling the need to just throw this out there..... I think we need to meet face to face :)

Thanks for the advice...how many Bulls have you had?

You're welcome! Hang tight, I guess I could say - with the emphasis on tight, LOL!

I guess about six. There are two Bulls we got hooked up with and have ended up seeing kind of regularly over the last two years, one of whom my girlfriend has kind of a thing and some intimacy with (jealous, me?!) and then they have friends who they have brought in when one of them can't make it or somebody special they know is visiting (like the one we call The Monster ;)).

I look forward to hear about your first real BBC experience! I started out like you, you can check my newbie thread and some of the updates I've posted over the years - https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/lanie-denver-newbie-looking-for-bbc-and-bi.14360/

Back