I'm Pink, I'm male, and I WORSHIP Interracial Sex

I am a white male in my 50s and I love Black Dick. I love Black Balls. I love the curly Black pubic hair that covers those blessed things. I love the beautiful nectar that issues from a Black man as he achieves his orgasm. I adore a Black man's moans of pleasure as he Cums, as his sphincters ******* shoot his sauce out of his Dick-tip.

So far, I have not had the privilege, or pleasure, of getting a Black man--who's willing to do so for me--off, nor have I even paid a Black guy to jack his Cum-Nut off while I'm right there watching. But I have been so insanely horny lately that that might change.

Anyway, I woke up one day when I was about 19 and somehow realized that I happened to get off on white women-especially soft, feminine, pretty, and Blonde-getting Black men off. I have never turned back.

Since then, over 30-odd years, I morphed into a different kind of creature. I woke up to the exquisite, inexpressible, preternatural beauty of Asian women--of Japanese women.

You can see where I'm going with this. My Religion is Black Dick-Japanese woman Sex. Period.

I GO CRAZY with excitement when thinking about that.

You have a really exciting picture, Duke.

Where are you at? I'm interested in learning More.

Maybe we could work something out. Or, even better, I could work something out of you. Something warm and creamy. mmmmmmm

Back