I'm Obsessed

Hello to group. I am a married guy (late 30's) who is obsessed with the idea of watching another man in bed with my wife. We experimented with it for about three years but suddenly she was no longer willing which surprised me as she obviously enjoyed the few times we did it. Anyway I can't ******* her but am left with the desire. She will do some things but draws the line at actually having sex with other men. Is anyone else in this situation?

Frank

Happily my wife wants to return to our occasional sessions with black men. After three months of nothing we met with one of her previous lovers last night and they shared a long, passionate fuck while I watched them. It was so exciting to see her react to his big black cock again and watch her cum several times. She like it so much that he is coming over again tonight for another cuckolding session. She is out right now buying something to wear which I know will be coming off about a minute after he gets here but if she likes it, that's fine with me. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Happily my wife wants to return to our occasional sessions with black men. After three months of nothing we met with one of her previous lovers last night and they shared a long, passionate fuck while I watched them. It was so exciting to see her react to his big black cock again and watch her cum several times. She like it so much that he is coming over again tonight for another cuckolding session. She is out right now buying something to wear which I know will be coming off about a minute after he gets here but if she likes it, that's fine with me. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Yes i want my wife blacked & she knows.

Don't worry. Very soon, her wanting a black cock is going to be all that she ever thinks and dreams about!

Caress.jpg

Hell I had to divorce my husband so I didn't have to sneak around to pleasure black men. If he would have let me I would have been on my knees 24/7 I can't believe any woman would say no if their husbands let them have a black lover. Lady's have you lost your mind ? The green light to having your pussy stretched doesn't come along every day. Do it !!! Ten4T /

Give it time. I she submissive in the bedroom? There are many black men willing to use her and let her enjoy their cock. Maybe you should let her do it without you the first time. She might be uncomfortable letting you see how much she loves black cock.

Reactions: wit
A calendar of Sarah getting Black cock would be amazing hmmm maybe a business adventure out there for this lol. I'm sure other couples and black men would love those calendars.

We can include it with that club ... as a sort of gift package. And with Christmas fast approaching, it's always the best time for a sort of orgy get-together. Or we can have that on New Year's Eve, and have the wives dress as Rudolph, while the black men come in as Santa Claus.

Man all those idea's sound so erotic and very hot. I have watched the wife do three black guys and man it was so erotic and down right sexy and hot . It had me all tore up I loved it when she meet one alone at his part time job and a gym club in Greensboro,NC and they ended up she got slammed and loved it .The best was watching and taking picture of the action while it happened in front of me.I would love to see her again with another guy but will give it time maybe one from around here will hit on her and get her all hot an bothered and get in again.Can call me what ever I have no clue what a cuckold is but I just enjoy watching her get pleasured is all.

Can call me what ever I have no clue what a cuckold is but I just enjoy watching her get pleasured is all.

You don't have to be a cuckold to think of being called one, Tom. What matters is what you and likewise others desire of their wives.

You got a pic of her in here?

Back