I'm not sure what to do

I love to watch BBC use white women it's about the only thing that turns me on and i got my wife to try bbc and she's addicted i happy to see her getting pleasure and fucked the way white wife needs but now only i eating her out after their done creampie her and now started lickn the clit as BBC fucks her i think he did it on purpose he shoved his cock in my mouth several times in not sure what to think now do i just go with it ?

Yes u just go with it, suck on his balls and see how he fucks her harder. If you like seeing your partner get pleasured try bringing ur bull pleasure too and you’ll just see how much better they fuck. Ik my doms are never harder than when I tell my cuck to rim him while he’s fucking mex

I love to watch BBC use white women it's about the only thing that turns me on and i got my wife to try bbc and she's addicted i happy to see her getting pleasure and fucked the way white wife needs but now only i eating her out after their done creampie her and now started lickn the clit as BBC fucks her i think he did it on purpose he shoved his cock in my mouth several times in not sure what to think now do i just go with it ?
Trust me he knows and will do it again.

Back