im not knocked up:(

cumslut4bbc

Female
Real Person
if u guys read my other post or messaged me u know i just got my first bbc not to long ago and takin him bare with no bc;) and was watin see if i was carrying a black baby in me but im not:( so mad but hope soon ill find more bbc to make me his breedin slut and this time ill be knocked up lets hope:)hehe

Just keep spreading them legs honey and theyll put a black baby in your belly sooner or later! My belly was starting to grow but I miscarried : ( But my hubby is steady helping me hook up with some fine hung bruthas and Im giving it up real regular for breeding and they are nailing the fuck outa me tryin to get me knocked up! Good luck sweetheart : )

u want her to carry a black baby:)? imgonna be soon or mite have to let my cuck knock me up but no fun there lol

Does your cuck ever clean you after? Once you are preg have you black lover(s) cum on your preg belly sometimes and have your cuck lick it off. Very hot.

Just keep spreading them legs honey and theyll put a black baby in your belly sooner or later! My belly was starting to grow but I miscarried : ( But my hubby is steady helping me hook up with some fine hung bruthas and Im giving it up real regular for breeding and they are nailing the fuck outa me tryin to get me knocked up! Good luck sweetheart : )
i hope so gonna be so hot havin a black baby grow in me but for now guess ill just have to take as much bbc as i can;)hehe and awe im sorry that happin hope u get wat u want to very soon sexi:)

everytime thats his job to:) and mmmm i will do that
Good to hear, that's what cucks are for. I bet you look amazing fucking black men, your cuck is very lucky. It will be very exciting to have a black lovers baby inside you. Keep fucking black cock while pregnant and post a few pics of it!

Hmmm, I definitely think the breeding fantasy is very hot. To imagine your gf or wife with a black man's baby in her is incredible. If someone is ready to have children and is prepared to deal with the consequences of their actions and make this fantasy real, then who am I to criticize. The reality is not for me, but for others maybe so.

Also hot is the idea of my gf preg by me and having sex with black men during prenancy. Wow.

Back