I'm not gay...

Hotitalianwife

I started to share my wife with black people one year ago... Even that I'm jealous... I love it.. I feel like a stupid because I let her get other cock and bigger than mine... But the life is one and I want try everything... So...I start to think that would be so great to try once to suck a black cock and feel what my wife feel when she does it... She asked me to do that several times... I don't know if I do it for long time but will be so hot do it.... What black and white people think about it???

Nuh, thats gay! Yep, sucking cock is gay as gay comes. Next is getting ur ass fucked. Its just a matter of course...
well i would like to do both. so i know for sure its not gay because i am comfortable with my sexual preferences as a bisexual. though i am more attracted to women

ask your wife to help you practice on a black dildo until you're ready for the real thing, then you'll be able to really please a Black man when you get on your knees for him.

Same here, not attracted to guys in the least , just thier cock. If I meet a guy who mentions fucking my ass I'm all for it but if a guy says he's uncomfortable with male on male it isn't brought up and you can't even tell. My wife doesn't see me as any less masculine for it either.

nice pictures of Cocks - couple here - I'm not gay either but I do enjoy black big fat cocks either my gf or any long as they 18 and not 70 that's nasty lol Saturday I'll have blow job pictures if anyone wants to, inbox me!

I started to share my wife with black people one year ago... Even that I'm jealous... I love it.. I feel like a stupid because I let her get other cock and bigger than mine... But the life is one and I want try everything... So...I start to think that would be so great to try once to suck a black cock and feel what my wife feel when she does it... She asked me to do that several times... I don't know if I do it for long time but will be so hot do it.... What black and white people think about it???
its not gay if you did its called exploring and being a rebel so cmon put a black dick in your mouth. one day you will anyway,

Nuh, thats gay! Yep, sucking cock is gay as gay comes. Next is getting ur ass fucked. Its just a matter of course...
So let's see.. you are in a bisexual forum flaming about a guy sucking dick being gay. I'm guessing you are very curious and chicken about sucking a dick. My husband and I are both BISEXUAL... here's a newsflash... that's not gay. Regardless of your ignorant, immature comments, bisexual is not gay. To me, it takes a real man to disregard labels, ignorance, and immature people to do what he wants, when he wants, and not worry about small minds.. and no doubt small penises like you.

2 years ago if someone had said I had suck a cock I would said tat a liar no way,,,, and the same thing if they said the wife would have sex with a black guy .....well about a yeas nd a half ago it all changed the wife is now having sex with black guys and have suck a few bbc and have had my ass taped a few times too.... I would not call myself gay maybe bi or bisexual but not gay...... maybe someone that is have fun and enjoying life but for sure not gay .......

Back