I'm not gay...

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by Hotitalianwife, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Hotitalianwife

Hotitalianwife Active Member

I started to share my wife with black people one year ago... Even that I'm jealous... I love it.. I feel like a stupid because I let her get other cock and bigger than mine... But the life is one and I want try everything... So...I start to think that would be so great to try once to suck a black cock and feel what my wife feel when she does it... She asked me to do that several times... I don't know if I do it for long time but will be so hot do it.... What black and white people think about it???

taylorw and whiteandlittle like this.
  2. cuckold69me

cuckold69me Member

i personaly love the idea! you should just give in too your or your wifes fantasys no matter how bizarre they seem. once you do it i bet you would be happy

squaff14 likes this.
  3. Bng7069

Bng7069 New Member

Nuh, thats gay! Yep, sucking cock is gay as gay comes. Next is getting ur ass fucked. Its just a matter of course...

4. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

It may be gay, it may not be gay. It depends on the circumstances/your perspective. It is a homosexual act, that much is true. But really, why care about that. Enjoy yourself.

5. Bng7069

Bng7069 New Member

Exactly do what you like! Who cares...

6. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Go for it... It's fun... And if in the ass is next... That's even better for the bull

7. cuckold69me

cuckold69me Member

well i would like to do both. so i know for sure its not gay because i am comfortable with my sexual preferences as a bisexual. though i am more attracted to women

Duke jones likes this.
  8. whiteandlittle

whiteandlittle Member

Don't bother about words. You want to do it? Do it. Don't want? Don't do it :)

txmwm, cuckyboi4BBC and cuckold69me like this.
  9. MartianWarrior

MartianWarrior Member Real Person

US
    I've never done it but I do fantasize about doing it. To do it in real life is a whole different thing. You are lucky to have a woman who wants to see you do it.

squaff14 likes this.
  10. sissystaci

sissystaci Guest

ask your wife to help you practice on a black dildo until you're ready for the real thing, then you'll be able to really please a Black man when you get on your knees for him.

txmwm and michelle sd like this.
  11. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    hubby went down that road and yes he got his ass fucked and loved it

12. slutwifemia

slutwifemia Active Member

I dont like labels because we love all (women men trans) on my part i just like it in the "game" on my daily basis i dont look at men walking on the street or in the beach when i am alone nor on the internet

SissyJamie likes this.
  13. myschyfnmayhem

myschyfnmayhem Active Member

Same here, not attracted to guys in the least , just thier cock. If I meet a guy who mentions fucking my ass I'm all for it but if a guy says he's uncomfortable with male on male it isn't brought up and you can't even tell. My wife doesn't see me as any less masculine for it either.

Winnipegcuck and TwoBiFour like this.
  14. Mike&Marsha

Mike&Marsha Well-Known Member

nice pictures of Cocks - couple here - I'm not gay either but I do enjoy black big fat cocks either my gf or any long as they 18 and not 70 that's nasty lol Saturday I'll have blow job pictures if anyone wants to, inbox me!

15. cravingthatchocock

cravingthatchocock Member

its not gay if you did its called exploring and being a rebel so cmon put a black dick in your mouth. one day you will anyway,

cuckyboi4BBC and TwoBiFour like this.
  16. wmhubdad

wmhubdad Member

YESSSSSSS

cuckyboi4BBC likes this.
  17. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    I'm not gay... But I'd fuck the shit out of a man

18. ncbbccuckcpl

ncbbccuckcpl Active Member

Totally ignorant statement by a totally ignorant person.

txmwm likes this.
  19. ncbbccuckcpl

ncbbccuckcpl Active Member

So let's see.. you are in a bisexual forum flaming about a guy sucking dick being gay. I'm guessing you are very curious and chicken about sucking a dick. My husband and I are both BISEXUAL... here's a newsflash... that's not gay. Regardless of your ignorant, immature comments, bisexual is not gay. To me, it takes a real man to disregard labels, ignorance, and immature people to do what he wants, when he wants, and not worry about small minds.. and no doubt small penises like you.

txmwm, falcondfw69 and Duke jones like this.
  20. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    2 years ago if someone had said I had suck a cock I would said tat a liar no way,,,, and the same thing if they said the wife would have sex with a black guy .....well about a yeas nd a half ago it all changed the wife is now having sex with black guys and have suck a few bbc and have had my ass taped a few times too.... I would not call myself gay maybe bi or bisexual but not gay...... maybe someone that is have fun and enjoying life but for sure not gay .......

xxxhubbywifexxx likes this.