Im not gay but...

I love to see a massive black dick pumping in and out of a sexy white woman. I also enjoy seeing a bbc alone, just the size and mass of it seems very hot. I dont want any action with a bbc but i do find them very hot. Does that automatically make one gay or just interested?

I love to see a massive black dick pumping in and out of a sexy white woman. I also enjoy seeing a bbc alone, just the size and mass of it seems very hot. I dont want any action with a bbc but i do find them very hot. Does that automatically make one gay or just interested?

Being gay or being hetero is more a state of mind as it is with sexual orientations. Based on what you desire, I see nothing gay to it... unless you do,

Thats what i was thinking, i feel that the power of a bbc is hot but not attracted to men in anyway. Thanks for your input!

Thats what i was thinking, i feel that the power of a bbc is hot but not attracted to men in anyway. Thanks for your input!

Some folks might tell you different, but as long as you're honest about whom and what you are... don't let anyone push you around. It's encouraging that more white bois are just as well observant of the love for the Black experience as their women are and not being mindfully jealous of it.

Some folks might tell you different, but as long as you're honest about whom and what you are... don't let anyone push you around. It's encouraging that more white bois are just as well observant of the love for the Black experience as their women are and not being mindfully jealous of it.
There is no need to be jealous at all. I would love to see my gf taking a huge black dick and then be allowed to clean up afterwards. I love women but its the thought of bbc that is so arousing. Thanks for being real and positive about it. I think all white women deserve a bbc at some point in their life, hopefully the gf can get it soon. I would love to lick her up afterwards!;)

There is no need to be jealous at all. I would love to see my gf taking a huge black dick and then be allowed to clean up afterwards. I love women but its the thought of bbc that is so arousing. Thanks for being real and positive about it. I think all white women deserve a bbc at some point in their life, hopefully the gf can get it soon. I would love to lick her up afterwards!;)

That's good to hear, white boi.
Is she aware of your thoughts on this?

That's good to hear, white boi.
Is she aware of your thoughts on this?
She isn't aware of how im feeling but i don't know how to bring it up to her. I know she wants more in bed but im not big enough which i understand. How could i bring up the thought of bbc to her?

At the very least it show your appreciation for the black mass which by anyone standard does not make you gay.

At the very least it show your appreciation for the black mass which by anyone standard does not make you gay.
Exactly! I just like to see a hot white women on a bbc and its happens to be that the bbc is a real turn on. Doesn't mean i want any part of it. Just the size is amazing!

NO , your not gay its just your FEMALE SIDE HAS KICKED IN[ Female Tendecies] every man has them its just some of us never use them.... your good until you physically recieve one.....

I also want nothing more than to see my wife get the fucking she deserves from a black man. I also think black dick is very arousing, i am not gay either. Maybe bi but not gay, men dont turn me on but a black cock does. If i get the chance to ever see my wife with a black cock then clean them both i am jumping at the chance.

I also want nothing more than to see my wife get the fucking she deserves from a black man. I also think black dick is very arousing, i am not gay either. Maybe bi but not gay, men dont turn me on but a black cock does. If i get the chance to ever see my wife with a black cock then clean them both i am jumping at the chance.

How come you haven't made it happen yet?

How come you haven't made it happen yet?
I am getting so close, i asked her last night while she had her black dildo in her if she wanted me to set up a meeting with a black guy and she didnt aay anything, she wouldnt say yes or no. Afraid to push her too hard. I know once she has one she will be hooked.

depends on what you like and what you think when lookin at bbc

Back