I'm no chuck, just gotta fine ass nasty white girl who wants to fuck

D

Dr Joe

I'm on this site to find my Hot lady ( lookin to spred her slutwings)
some BBC she says she's ready, I know she's willing lol say's she never had none! I can't just let her keep wonderin about it lol.

I'm half Puerto Rican n Norweigan from "The Town" Oakland ca
I aint no "Cuck" and I'm 110% str8 I just luv to see n teach a good girl become a slut with a smile.

She is a hot ass great tits / nice big nipples sweet face that looks fuckin HOT with her mouth stretched around a really fat cock

Say's she wants to play with me n be my slave girl so I need a few Brotha's who can appreciate a situation like this, I call the shots you get some fine white pussy,ass, and one Hot nasty drippin wet mouth to fuck! Believe me fella's I will give you the green lite to pound it good. You just gotta remember this is my girl n my friend
and this will not b the only time we play so get @ me oh and you gotta have a seriously big dick to play.......I mean it's her first time lol

Plenty of BBC looking to brand that little hot slut of yours and she will be treated like a lady , cocks are dripping just waiting to split those wings.....

1-IMG_0448-001.JPG
Plenty of BBC looking to brand that little hot slut of yours and she will be treated like a lady , cocks are dripping just waiting to split those wings.....

Lol that sounds cool looks like I found a winner in this little Milf I made her cum 5 times just telling her what I'm going to make my new lil slut do with her first BBC'S

3-9_12_2010 3_59 AM_0032.jpg1-ï¿¥MG_0285.JPG1-ï¿¥MG_0285.JPG3-9_12_2010 3_59 AM_0032.jpg And just so you know this aint my first trip around the Nasty block

Attachments

• 6-IMG_0668-1.JPG
    6-IMG_0668-1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 13
damn .... im ready to pound that pussy and lay back and get some good sloppy head
I hear that and this sexy ass MILF has been hiding her real fantasies and secret hunger to be stuffed good by BBC"S
until she met me lol I let her come out of hiding and now she wants to do it all n show her new Master Poppa just how Nasty she can be! Now I need to show her my full support and get her STRETCHED and FUCKED GOOD IN ALL HER NASTY DRIPPING WET HOLES!! BAY AREA BBC'S WHO WANTS TO HELP ME BREAK IT IN?

I hear that and this sexy ass MILF has been hiding her real fantasies and secret hunger to be stuffed good by BBC"S
until she met me lol I let her come out of hiding and now she wants to do it all n show her new Master Poppa just how Nasty she can be! Now I need to show her my full support and get her STRETCHED and FUCKED GOOD IN ALL HER NASTY DRIPPING WET HOLES!! BAY AREA BBC'S WHO WANTS TO HELP ME BREAK IT IN?
more that willing to tear that pussy up....

you are going to have to fuck that hot ass n mouth too though and ya gotta bring at least one friend
three fat dicks is better cause she always wants something to suck.........and she will want seconds lol

Back