I'm new my story so far

Me and my girlfriend
We are into the idea. I encouraged her to fuck someone behind my back 3 months ago.

2 days ago she went out I encouraged her to bring a guy back. She thought I was out. He was there an I was messaging her asking what she was up to she eventually after much probing said there was a guy in our house with her I put a smiley face said ok. I could here them talking but Unfortunately she wasn't in to the guy n asked him to leave as he was very rude.

I'd like some advice as this is getting frustrating now and I want it to happen ASAP. But she's moving very slowly. Any advice?. Thanks guys. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place I am new here.

Me and my girlfriend
We are into the idea. I encouraged her to fuck someone behind my back 3 months ago.

2 days ago she went out I encouraged her to bring a guy back. She thought I was out. He was there an I was messaging her asking what she was up to she eventually after much probing said there was a guy in our house with her I put a smiley face said ok. I could here them talking but Unfortunately she wasn't in to the guy n asked him to leave as he was very rude.

I'd like some advice as this is getting frustrating now and I want it to happen ASAP. But she's moving very slowly. Any advice?. Thanks guys. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place I am new here.
You have been a member since 2013........

Yes but I didn't even know I was a member here lol. Tried to register the other week and wouldn't let me. Because I registered 3 yrs ago but never used the site much

Back