im loving this site

I've actually been thinking about starting a thread with the same topic. This site is absolutely awesome!!!!! I've been to quite a few (I won't drop any names, but I'm sure we've all visited them), and I think that this site quite possibly has the most potential of any of them. First let's start with the design: It's smooth, beautiful to look at, highly intuitive, and feature packed!!! Second would be the sheer quality of members: it seems as though everyone has contributed in some way; there are so many amazing pictures here that one may feel simply overwhelmed the amount and quality of alluring imagery.And of course there are the smilies: personally, I love the black ones
wink.png

I could go on and on, this site is simply amazing and I'm happy that it's here.

I've actually been thinking about starting a thread with the same topic. This site is absolutely awesome!!!!! I've been to quite a few (I won't drop any names, but I'm sure we've all visited them), and I think that this site quite possibly has the most potential of any of them. First let's start with the design: It's smooth, beautiful to look at, highly intuitive, and feature packed!!! Second would be the sheer quality of members: it seems as though everyone has contributed in some way; there are so many amazing pictures here that one may feel simply overwhelmed the amount and quality of alluring imagery.And of course there are the smilies: personally, I love the black ones ;)

Thank you very much! Your opinion is very important for us, that is what helps us do the best we can for you
wink.png

I've actually been thinking about starting a thread with the same topic. This site is absolutely awesome!!!!! I've been to quite a few (I won't drop any names, but I'm sure we've all visited them), and I think that this site quite possibly has the most potential of any of them. First let's start with the design: It's smooth, beautiful to look at, highly intuitive, and feature packed!!! Second would be the sheer quality of members: it seems as though everyone has contributed in some way; there are so many amazing pictures here that one may feel simply overwhelmed the amount and quality of alluring imagery.And of course there are the smilies: personally, I love the black ones
wink.png

I would have to agree with you

Back