I'm looking for my wife

You know, from Jerry Maguire? It's a few lines BEFORE "You had me at hello", and more relevant to this cause. :)

Looking for the last great love of my life. She just happens to be a woman who loves BBC almost as much as she loves me (okay, a little more).

I have an excellent life...just missing you?

I'm 44, 6', handsome, successful...
Orlando couple looking for a cuck. Respond

But your suggestion to meet a girl and slowly indoctrinate her into the lifestyle...is as if you think that hasn't been done 100 times and generally hailed as a horrible idea. First, it is completely dishonest to your partner, and also wasting both of your time if in the end she simply isn't having it. There is so much wrong with this suggestion

Wow!!! How did I miss this post back in July? All these guys who come on these boards and ask "how do I convince my wife/girlfriend to stop fucking me and start fucking black guys?". You tell them that it's a bad idea- well I tell them it's a bad idea- but they're bound and determined to do it. But you get it!!!!

Personally I don't understand why you'd want that type of relationship but as long as you and her are on the same page and both agree that's what you want then I wish you luck in your search.

Wow!!! How did I miss this post back in July? All these guys who come on these boards and ask "how do I convince my wife/girlfriend to stop fucking me and start fucking black guys?". You tell them that it's a bad idea- well I tell them it's a bad idea- but they're bound and determined to do it. But you get it!!!!

Personally I don't understand why you'd want that type of relationship but as long as you and her are on the same page and both agree that's what you want then I wish you luck in your search.

Apparently, Sweden is the place to be. Find a woman that is already sleeping with, or open to the idea of sleeping with, black men. Then, win her over with your charm and wit. She might be open to having a relationship with you as a close, special friend which might not include sex.

I got started via swinging, somewhat accidentally. Women might be slightly more open to going that route.

The relationship would be exactly what you have, only your husband would know and support what you are doing. Isn't that preferable to sneaking around?

....Myhunger, I imagine your desire is probably very frustrating, but it might help if you looked at your situation from a woman's point of view. Women mostly desire strong, alpha-type males who are filled with goals, are financially stable, and fit their visual physique, and maybe even equipped (anatomically) for their sexual desire. They're not out looking for men who mostly desire sharing them with other men, or who are suppressive in nature. Its sort of like you being a car salesman and the prospect comes to you wanting a truck ... you have no trucks on the lot so you persist in trying to sell them something they don't want or need.
....I'm not saying you can't eventually have a woman in your life who would like a cuckold type arrangement; basically all it is, is a one-sided, open marriage. Its just that they aren't out 'looking' for that kind of relationship initially. Its an arrangement that has to be cultured with a more liberal minded type of female or with a sexually frustrated female. So I'd be looking for a romance/relationship in which your female would enjoy occasional swinging activities, then develop that relationship into a one-sided cuckold relationship. It will take a bit more culturing and time, but its more likely you can find that special mate.
....You might wish to consider why your past female relationships failed .... this might give you a hint as to what women want and what you failed to provide them. Its funny how women & men seem to go through divorce after divorce but end up marrying another person similar to the x-spouse they divorced.
true

More

Attachments

• Hawaii.jpg
    Hawaii.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0369.JPG
    IMG_0369.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 32
  • MICHAELBUBLEPortlandm&g(3).jpg
    MICHAELBUBLEPortlandm&g(3).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
I have no idea where is, honestly. The problem with this site is that it's so spread out...hard to find anyone close. And now, Craigslist has removed all personals ads, so that makes finding someone local much harder.

What CuckToBeInWV said. Throw in the number of fakes and time wasters on here and you're faced not with an uphill battle, but damn near climbing up the side of a precipice with no rope. Good luck.

Back