I'm looking for my wife

Myhunger

Male
Gold Member
From
OR, US
You know, from Jerry Maguire? It's a few lines BEFORE "You had me at hello", and more relevant to this cause. :)

Looking for the last great love of my life. She just happens to be a woman who loves BBC almost as much as she loves me (okay, a little more).

I have an excellent life...just missing you?

I'm 44, 6', handsome, successful...

Attachments

• IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 635
  • Summer.jpg
    Summer.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 731
Last edited:
....Myhunger, I imagine your desire is probably very frustrating, but it might help if you looked at your situation from a woman's point of view. Women mostly desire strong, alpha-type males who are filled with goals, are financially stable, and fit their visual physique, and maybe even equipped (anatomically) for their sexual desire. They're not out looking for men who mostly desire sharing them with other men, or who are suppressive in nature. Its sort of like you being a car salesman and the prospect comes to you wanting a truck ... you have no trucks on the lot so you persist in trying to sell them something they don't want or need.
....I'm not saying you can't eventually have a woman in your life who would like a cuckold type arrangement; basically all it is, is a one-sided, open marriage. Its just that they aren't out 'looking' for that kind of relationship initially. Its an arrangement that has to be cultured with a more liberal minded type of female or with a sexually frustrated female. So I'd be looking for a romance/relationship in which your female would enjoy occasional swinging activities, then develop that relationship into a one-sided cuckold relationship. It will take a bit more culturing and time, but its more likely you can find that special mate.
....You might wish to consider why your past female relationships failed .... this might give you a hint as to what women want and what you failed to provide them. Its funny how women & men seem to go through divorce after divorce but end up marrying another person similar to the x-spouse they divorced.

Last edited:
While I appreciate the advice, it doesn't seem that you have experience in this lifestyle, or understand much of what I am really looking for. I am very much an alpha male who is financially stable, athletic and even modestly well endowed.

But your suggestion to meet a girl and slowly indoctrinate her into the lifestyle...is as if you think that hasn't been done 100 times and generally hailed as a horrible idea. First, it is completely dishonest to your partner, and also wasting both of your time if in the end she simply isn't having it. There is so much wrong with this suggestion, but this just reinforces my confidence that you have zero experience in the lifestyle.

Lastly, you are equating me being single with my shortcomings and failures in previous relationships? Wow...they must be huge...your balls that is...and shiny I wager. (Points if you know the movie that's from) I am completely lost as to why you are on this site, but to each their own.

Post 3 still stands as sound advice!.
View attachment 1529384
And as I mentioned before, your advice is very myopic and short-sighted. And more than just a little offensive since you don't know anything about me, or the person that might also be reading this thread.

One of the problems with people understanding and accepting this lifestyle is a guy like you who thinks there is only one way. So please, save your advice for someone else's thread.

Don't feel bad bud, been looking myself for years. My fiance at 16, and now I am 44, got me into this. I lost her 10 years later to a ******* driver. We had the best sex life one could ever want or imagine in this lifestyle. Still no luck here either.

Don't feel bad bud, been looking myself for years. My fiance at 16, and now I am 44, got me into this. I lost her 10 years later to a ******* driver. We had the best sex life one could ever want or imagine in this lifestyle. Still no luck here either.

To be honest, I have lots of luck meeting women. And even meeting women into the lifestyle. But everything has to work or it isn't worth it. Lots of crazy out there...lol. But I believe strongly that with love, you only have to be right - one time - in order to make all of the effort worthwhile.

To be honest, I have lots of luck meeting women. And even meeting women into the lifestyle. But everything has to work or it isn't worth it. Lots of crazy out there...lol. But I believe strongly that with love, you only have to be right - one time - in order to make all of the effort worthwhile.

Sort of a parallel, I don't have problems finding women, I have two current FWBs, and one more that has come back into my life. I'm a bit of an alpha, and I know I consider myself a bit of a switch. My girlfriend in mid-2016 considered herself a Domme, and while we experimented and I submitted to her some, I was able to easily turn the tables on her, and she said I was a natural Dom.

I have two possible ways to go about this...build a relationship with someone, then see if I can change her into doing this, or....find a lady who likes the idea from the get-go. To me, the second idea makes more sense. I'm not saying the first idea (which seems to be what MacNfries advocates) is a bad way, but I really don't think it's the only way, just the way he thinks is best.

Listen as men, you must know when you go into battle. Survival is definitely a must! Going into or searching for a relationship blindly in Love. Only opens the door to heart breaks later. Knowing a woman hidden desires today can prepare you for tomorrow. If you except these desires in the beginning, she will still be with you today. Looking away or passing it off as nothing. Will push you further into a void looking for a person you helped embraced her love for the BBC. Good Luck, I promise to have her back home before dinner. downloadfile-9.gif

Back