I'm jealous. ..

360sexlover

Couple
Gold Member
I'm the husband of an a amazing Italian girl. ...i decided to start sharing her even that I'm jealous. ...I'm looking for extremely respectful guys and be able to understand my situation....please stop sending me messages if you're not fine of be extremely patient....because it's not easy on sharing the wife mom of your children, ,..i just need help for start this lifestyle. ...so maybe we'll meet and i could stop you and only the perfect guy will understand and little by little try over and over will become the third part of us....CAM01702.jpgCome on look at her pics and tell me how i couldn't be jealous! !!

So what's your advice?
No advice at all, 360 ... you stated your concerns and conditions quite clearly, and frankly, I don't blame you. I was just making an observation that she's more than a pussy. I notice she also has a nice, clean butthole ... indication of good hygiene.
But, I would never, myself, agree to allow my wife to go out with other men, not by herself.

I'm the husband of an a amazing Italian girl. ...i decided to start sharing her even that I'm jealous. ...I'm looking for extremely respectful guys and be able to understand my situation....please stop sending me messages if you're not fine of be extremely patient....because it's not easy on sharing the wife mom of your children, ,..i just need help for start this lifestyle. ...so maybe we'll meet and i could stop you and only the perfect guy will understand and little by little try over and over will become the third part of us....View attachment 501360Come on look at her pics and tell me how i couldn't be jealous! !!

YUMMY!

No advice at all, 360 ... you stated your concerns and conditions quite clearly, and frankly, I don't blame you. I was just making an observation that she's more than a pussy. I notice she also has a nice, clean butthole ... indication of good hygiene.
But, I would never, myself, agree to allow my wife to go out with other men, not by herself.
Firstly I agree with you...I'll never could letting her going out with another guy by herself....absolutely not...and secondly thanks so much for all your replies...I would love to talk with you guys by chat...and last thing...About my wife hygiene...yes she's unbelievable real clean...

Back