I'm Harmoni Kalifornia, and I love BBC!

WELCOME Harmoni! I'm a big fan of yours and see lots of your wonderful moments on my tumblr timeline. It's more than a pleasure to have you here!

View attachment 421904 Hello everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a hotwife and Queen of Spades who loves the Black man! Say hello please! I will try to be as active as I can, and I will reply I promise! Just give me a little time!
And yes, this is really me, if you care.
Harmoni

You´re gorgeous! The perfect White sexy girl for BBC! Wish I could fill your hot, White pussy! Kisses all over!!!

Harmoni Kalifornia,

You are the extremely beautiful white lady. And you are showing to all white women to go looking for BBCs and have great time!

It is nice to see you having sex with black men. With black men only. I hope you will stay on black side forever, and never go back!

As a cuckold, I would like to ask one question: do you have any plans to have cuckold included in one of your movies. I, and many cuckolds on this site, would like to see, I hope, one happy cuckold cleaning cum out of your holes after hot action with black men.

I have just updated my website with a verbal cuckolding scene with Mr. Nuttz!

you are indeed a hotie I have seen some of your videos and you sure know how to treat a BBC I only wish I have got my wife into this when we were young

Back