Im getting my first cuckold bbc next weekend need some advice

We have finally moved to cuckolding and hubby wants me to take my first bbc asap. We met a well hung guy and we were attracted to eachother. I got wet at the sight of his cock this weekend when we met and he showed me buto am a little scared and anxious. He is 8.5 inches long and about 2.5 inches thick. A LOT bigget than hubby who is 6 long and 1.5 thick. Hubby is allowing me to take him bareback cause he is sti tested and 100% clean i love being filled with cum and have always wanted to be filled with many massive black loads. have only had 1 other cock bigger then hubby and it hurt but hubby wants me to be black bull owned whenever he wants to come have me for as long as he wants me as repayment for all the years of disapointing loving from him. Hubby even wants me to allow him to stretch me deep so he can balls deep pound me all the time. Any suggestions for preparing my pussy for him? Should i totally let go when he is inside of me and show him how much im enjoying his cock while hubby watches hopefully jealous and shocked? Our agreement is that if i enjoy his bbc hubby cant stop us fucking as long as he is present or knows about it. Is this fair? Hubby loves giving me deep spot orgasm while he is balls deep should i allow my bbc to now own them spots and stretch from deeper so only he can give me orgasms from my deep?

We have finally moved to cuckolding and hubby wants me to take my first bbc asap. We met a well hung guy and we were attracted to eachother. I got wet at the sight of his cock this weekend when we met and he showed me buto am a little scared and anxious. He is 8.5 inches long and about 2.5 inches thick. A LOT bigget than hubby who is 6 long and 1.5 thick. Hubby is allowing me to take him bareback cause he is sti tested and 100% clean i love being filled with cum and have always wanted to be filled with many massive black loads. have only had 1 other cock bigger then hubby and it hurt but hubby wants me to be black bull owned whenever he wants to come have me for as long as he wants me as repayment for all the years of disapointing loving from him. Hubby even wants me to allow him to stretch me deep so he can balls deep pound me all the time. Any suggestions for preparing my pussy for him? Should i totally let go when he is inside of me and show him how much im enjoying his cock while hubby watches hopefully jealous and shocked? Our agreement is that if i enjoy his bbc hubby cant stop us fucking as long as he is present or knows about it. Is this fair? Hubby loves giving me deep spot orgasm while he is balls deep should i allow my bbc to now own them spots and stretch from deeper so only he can give me orgasms from my deep?

I think you should spend some time learning how to relax your cunt muscles .. and yes you absolutely should let your new bbc bull and your hubby know exactly how much you are loving his bbc in detail and let him stretch you or whatever he wants to .. let's talk

Back