Verified I'm for real. ;D

JOn5895

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NV, US
I've been getting some hate for being a "fake"... but do these look fake to you?

I think this one makes me look pretty chunky... but at least it's real! (btw, yes I put ".com", that was an accident. xD)

Stats:
6 ft, 165 lbs, athletic, toned muscles, red hair, Irish, big bones (thus the awkward ribs)

DSC06340.JPG b2w.JPG DSC06340.JPG b2w.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been getting some hate for being a "fake"... but do these look fake to you?

I think this one makes me look pretty chunky... but at least it's real! (btw, yes I put ".com", that was an accident. xD)

Stats:
6 ft, 165 lbs, athletic, toned muscles, red hair, Irish, big bones (thus the awkward ribs)

View attachment 56546View attachment 56547
you can squat that pussy on me anytime...

Stats:

Stats:

Chunky ??!!?!!! Where at girl nothing wrong with yo body I like !!!

Stats:

Wow beautiful pics and .com was not a mistake it was a secret message and I'm on my ways sexy :)

Back