IM BACK! And in need :) Danielle 19 Northern VA

Me and my boyfriend had a bumpy road, thats why i wasnt back on the site after my first post. But we are great now, and I have gotten over my fears of trying bbc, IM READY NOW :D
Im in Fairfax near GMU, im serious about this, only message me with contact info if you are really going to come give it to me, not here for sexting or emails.

I want a muscular(althought not importants) hunky black man, with a long(atleast 9-10 inches) and thick, that is a must. Disease free, i like it rough, must be ok with taking pics/vids for my boyfriend.

Attachments

Me and my boyfriend had a bumpy road, thats why i wasnt back on the site after my first post. But we are great now, and I have gotten over my fears of trying bbc, IM READY NOW :D
Im in Fairfax near GMU, im serious about this, only message me with contact info if you are really going to come give it to me, not here for sexting or emails.

I want a muscular(althought not importants) hunky black man, with a long(atleast 9-10 inches) and thick, that is a must. Disease free, i like it rough, must be ok with taking pics/vids for my boyfriend.
My Talented Tounge N Throbbing 9 awaits in Haymarket VA. Kik throbbin9to69.

PHONE NUMBER DELETED- DO NOT POST ANY PHONE NUMBERS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: