I'm a white married woman

If you send pictures of your black cock we'll talk. MUST be quiet about this.

• Total voters

Debi

Female
My husband is a white business man who travels all over the country and for the last few years my fantasy or my love of black cock is always on my mind. In college I met this georgeous black basketball player. We both were in our late teens and away from home. At that time I'd only had two boy friends both white and we'd had sex a few times.
While I'm afraid to use names or pictures or even my college campus location for fear that my husband or someone "may" recognize me. I can't get that huge black cock out of my mind and I need to have my desires satisified again while I'm still beautiful. The reason I'm looking for a descreet long term relationship is because three months ago I went out, got *******, and got a huge black cock in the back seat of my SUV at a bar. This was the first time cheating on my husband, my pussy was and still is unshaven because my lover fell in love with my thick hairy bush and he plowed me for 30 minutes before coming inside of me. My lover is in the military and has relocated.
I love my husband and my lavish life style but I am hooked on black men and I love having them shoot their delicious come in my mouth and all over my face. I don't know why?

OH GOD I"M burning up, hubby's home right now. But all day yesterday I played with my blackcock dildo

My pussy is drentched just having you talk to me, If you were here I'd have you blow your load down my throat. Send me some of your pictures, with come shots and everything. I have my dildo in me right now.

I have to hurry, hear hubby down stairs, how big are you, circumsized or not. Whats your favorite position to "plow my married white pussy"

I'd like to stuff you full of my cock. I'm from Connecticut, where you from? Would love play with you! I'm cut and waiting to be discreet with you. PM me when you can darlin.

God I can't beleive I'm doing this, my pussy is on fire and my hubby is down stairs so I can't talk long. This is my first post and I want to get pumped full of black come..............I have my panties soaking wet.

Put up a pick of that sweet nectar! Would love to get a little wet myself . Your husband can wait, your now serving up some black cock..soon to be filling your hole with hot cum.

God I can't beleive I'm doing this, my pussy is on fire and my hubby is down stairs so I can't talk long. This is my first post and I want to get pumped full of black come..............I have my panties soaking wet.
Hey Babe, is your ideal guy deep DARK Ebony toned, muscular and of course HUNG for the real "BLACK" experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If it is then post me

Hey Babe, is your ideal guy deep DARK Ebony toned, muscular and of course HUNG for the real "BLACK" experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If it is then post me
I want your thick black cock to stretch me out, it's been a month since I got black fucked. I'm on fire! send pic of what you want to give me

Why are you wearing panties????? Let that beautiful hairy pussy free.

My husband is a white business man who travels all over the country and for the last few years my fantasy or my love of black cock is always on my mind. In college I met this georgeous black basketball player. We both were in our late teens and away from home. At that time I'd only had two boy friends both white and we'd had sex a few times.
While I'm afraid to use names or pictures or even my college campus location for fear that my husband or someone "may" recognize me. I can't get that huge black cock out of my mind and I need to have my desires satisified again while I'm still beautiful. The reason I'm looking for a descreet long term relationship is because three months ago I went out, got *******, and got a huge black cock in the back seat of my SUV at a bar. This was the first time cheating on my husband, my pussy was and still is unshaven because my lover fell in love with my thick hairy bush and he plowed me for 30 minutes before coming inside of me. My lover is in the military and has relocated.
I love my husband and my lavish life style but I am hooked on black men and I love having them shoot their delicious come in my mouth and all over my face. I don't know why?
Welcome! no matter what your husband does not know your wishes, that puts the most exciting thing you should excite you and make you full and very wet pussy! you can send hot pictures of you?

Back