I'm a white girl who love interracial relationship!

I'm a white girl who love interracial relationship! If you want to be in my friend list, you have to be a real beefy black man who can make me excited and share his sexy stories especially with white chicks. Otherwise, don't even dream to talk to me. Once I enjoy you, I'll give you full service!

I'm a white girl who love interracial relationship! If you want to be in my friend list, you have to be a real beefy black man who can make me excited and share his sexy stories especially with white chicks. Otherwise, don't even dream to talk to me. Once I enjoy you, I'll give you full service!
add me as a friend, email me on raki45@hotmail.co.uk and will send you a story

This is my fantasy of you and me in a dark bar. No one can see us. We sit side by side.It’s not heated yet; it's just kind of sweet. I'm very turned on. Your skirt looks sexy on your ass and around your thighs. The contrast of my dark hand against your white skin is so so beautiful. I explore your breasts and your nipple harden with desire. I can hardly breath, it feels so good. I suck and nip at my nipples, making them harder. I feel ur silky thighs and push u onto the table and u open ur thighs for me. I'm so turned on, wat we r gonna do we r gonna love it. I take off ur panties and now u r completely open to me. I need you so badly. I look at you with lust filled eyes..."Please don't stop baby, give me my release u say." .....

Back