I'm a real life submissive whore wife {2Black Cocks Only}

What brings you to this forum?

• Gets Off on just looking around

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi!
I’m Nikki, from SC.
A little about me... I’ve been in the lifestyle for just a little while now. My Dom/Husband enjoys having me fucked, used, & bred by Black Men ONLY {as he watches & films}. I also enjoy being Dominate with others, male & female, as He allows on ocassion! That said, we are looking for someone to cuckold for me during our scheduled play-times.
I’m looking forward to sharing some of our kinky, nasty adventures. As well as seeing what all you guys are up to ;)
TTYL... Kisses,
Nikkutterly used.jpg

Hi!
I’m Nikki, from SC.
A little about me... I’ve been in the lifestyle for just a little while now. My Dom/Husband enjoys having me fucked, used, & bred by Black Men ONLY {as he watches & films}. I also enjoy being Dominate with others, male & female, as He allows on ocassion! That said, we are looking for someone to cuckold for me during our scheduled play-times.
I’m looking forward to sharing some of our kinky, nasty adventures. As well as seeing what all you guys are up to ;)
TTYL... Kisses,
NikkView attachment 46511
I wish you could use my wife.

Hi!
I’m Nikki, from SC.
TTYL... Kisses,
NikkView attachment 46511

welcum Nikki, you look great, beautiful and sexy. :)

welcum Nikki, you look great, beautiful and sexy. :)

Awww... Thanks Nobby!

I took a look @ your profile... There's not too many like you in the US (Black Doms, married to black women, that also have their own white submissive). Curious... What is your wife's position? Is she aware you have a sub?

Awww... Thanks Nobby!

I took a look @ your profile... There's not too many like you in the US (Black Doms, married to black women, that also have their own white submissive). Curious... What is your wife's position? Is she aware you have a sub?

As long as I have a white sub it is o. k. for her. She does not want me to fuck another black lady. She wants to be my only black lady. :)

That's kewl.... She's a better woman than me in that area. If my Dom/Husband was to take another woman to play with... Well, let me just say I wouldn't be a very happy woman. I can only hope that never happens. My hat's off to your remarkable wife ;)

If you're interested, check out my homepage listed on my Personal Details page here on blacktowhite, & let me know what you think...

kiss,
Nikk

Back