I'm a married cuck

veejaysing

Gold Member
I'm realtively normal, married, & happy but I have been cucked twice now in the last year @ 42 years age. Not even close to being gay. I just grew tired of waiting for my wife or past gf's to let me watch them with BBC or better yet taste thier kitty afterwards. I finally met a very sweet college girl on Craigs(23) who I paid and I blew her and her bbc. They smelled so good that I blew my load on the floor without even touching my white pee pee. His big thick foreskin smelled like a combination of pussy, ass and piss and I didn't wash my face for a few days so I could smell that scent all ove rmy face and lips while I jerked off. It's not a regular thing because she lives down south and I'm in the midwest. You think it'd be easier to be generous and find ladies and bulls to cuck me, but it's not so easy.

I love you all

I'm realtively normal, married, & happy but I have been cucked twice now in the last year @ 42 years age. Not even close to being gay. I just grew tired of waiting for my wife or past gf's to let me watch them with BBC or better yet taste thier kitty afterwards. I finally met a very sweet college girl on Craigs(23) who I paid and I blew her and her bbc. They smelled so good that I blew my load on the floor without even touching my white pee pee. His big thick foreskin smelled like a combination of pussy, ass and piss and I didn't wash my face for a few days so I could smell that scent all ove rmy face and lips while I jerked off. It's not a regular thing because she lives down south and I'm in the midwest. You think it'd be easier to be generous and find ladies and bulls to cuck me, but it's not so easy.

I love you all
COOL story dude Iam like you and how did you like the uncircumcised cock!! i love to suckle on a bulls foreskin and the taste and smell of a uncut cock is the beat!! i love pussy to but i have cock size envy with love to handle big uncircumcised cocks!! iam only barley 6inches with a boner and small ballsack iam uncut too.

I love you all

Sorry, but even by the loosest bastardization of definition of the word, you are not a cuckold.
You are simply a "john" who paid a girl to let you watch her and a black guy fuck and give them head and who cheated on his Wife in the process.

willsrvu, he might not be a cuckold yet but he wants to be.

He may want to be, but paying someone to have sex isn't the way to get there. Unless maybe if he paid his Wife to fuck someone else. ;)

Beside, it's bad enough that the term "cuckold" has already been expanded to cover just about every conceivable variation of not only a man's Wife, but now even girlfriends having sex with others, that I feel a need to draw a line at including having role play sex with prostitutes qualifying one as being a cuckold.

He may want to be, but paying someone to have sex isn't the way to get there. Unless maybe if he paid his Wife to fuck someone else. ;)

Beside, it's bad enough that the term "cuckold" has already been expanded to cover just about every conceivable variation of not only a man's Wife, but now even girlfriends having sex with others, that I feel a need to draw a line at including having role play sex with prostitutes qualifying one as being a cuckold.

The ******* is a substitute for the wife/GF and from his subjective point of view he fulfils his desire to be a cuckold.
He pays for the girl and another man takes possession and enjoyes her. His pleasure is to accept his "failure" to
fuck her and he watches them, get excited and jacks off. Same role play as with wife. :p

From an objective point of view your are fully right.

The ******* is a substitute for the wife/GF and from his subjective point of view he fulfils his desire to be a cuckold.
He pays for the girl and another man takes possession and enjoyes her. His pleasure is to accept his "failure" to
fuck her and he watches them, get excited and jacks off. Same role play as with wife. :p

From an objective point of view your are fully right.

Then perhaps he should find a substitute priest or substitute minister to perform a substitute marriage so he can become a proper substitute cuckold.

A customer by any other name is still a customer.

Then perhaps he should find a substitute priest or substitute minister to perform a substitute marriage so he can become a proper substitute cuckold.

A customer by any other name is still a customer.
IF you have had a bulls cock up your asshole you now have a manpussy!! come on it feels good and makes me cum what is not to like about that my asshole gives me pleasure with a big cock in it it is now my manpussy!!

Back