im a black cock slut

im a 33 yr old white wife with hubbys ok to play with very dark black men. im 5ft 4 120lbs brown hair brown eyes. non smoker and no ******* or diseases. we live in adrian michigan and are looking for a few black men for nsa adult fun. of course ladies are always welcome too.
The avatar. that's eye candy

im a 33 yr old white wife with hubbys ok to play with very dark black men. im 5ft 4 120lbs brown hair brown eyes. non smoker and no ******* or diseases. we live in adrian michigan and are looking for a few black men for nsa adult fun. of course ladies are always welcome too.

I wish we were close by,i would love to see you introduce my wife to some sexy bbc/lady loving.

i
i cld play, and make u happy, my little thing cld feel at home between your cheeks.

you know adrian isnt that far from me would love to be of some assistance to that beautiful white ass

I got family up nere there. Would love to look you up next time I'm up there.

So everyone knows this chick is no longer in the lifestyle. I fucked her a bunch from November '11 to February '12. But then her husband and her started having problems, so they went vanilla. We talked like 3 weeks ago, and their solid now, but not comin back.

Back