Illinois

I'd sure LOVE to find someplace even 3 hours away we'd make a weekend of it ;)
You would think with the growth in the lifestyle a city such as ST Louis there would be someplace. I will post if vCard ever we find someplace :qos::blackheart:
I would be interested in hosting parties at my house in Collinsville Illinois. Would need assistance gathering willing ladies and only would allow respectful men to attend. Big house, lots of room...just sayin

I would be interested in hosting parties at my house in Collinsville Illinois. Would need assistance gathering willing ladies and only would allow respectful men to attend. Big house, lots of room...just sayin
Let me know if you have had any success in getting this going...

In the western burbs and wanted to start a thread regarding swingers clubs, glory hole bookstores, etc in and around the chicago area. Please feel free to list.
CHicago area : 15 th avenue in Melrose Park. Couples attend, also tgurl hunting BBC; Pit Stop in far northern suburban Zion, lots of blue collar swapping, Inner Circle does bang party group meets regularly. ....FetLife hook ups...in Chitown work as well.

Hub and I have been to Couples Playhouse in Aurora sev. tims although have not been in a while since we moved..

Back