Illinois?

bbcris

Male
Any women in Illinois on this site? i see alot of germany. German women love black cock :) drop some pics Bears fans!

TBH Our area hardly has anyone. Which is weird cause Oklahoma of all places is packed.

I have alot of black lovers in St.Louis but I like going across the river now and then to the black clubs in East St.Louis Illinois.It scares my little white hubby but the fine black men love to love me and that makes me keep going.I let my husband tag along as my brother in law to watch me be devoured and seduced and picked up by hot black guys.Turns me on to go home with other men as hubby looks on and watches them have his wife!

I have alot of black lovers in St.Louis but I like going across the river now and then to the black clubs in East St.Louis Illinois.It scares my little white hubby but the fine black men love to love me and that makes me keep going.I let my husband tag along as my brother in law to watch me be devoured and seduced and picked up by hot black guys.Turns me on to go home with other men as hubby looks on and watches them have his wife!
Could I ever hang out with you two?

That's a hot scenario Pam wld like my wife doing the same

Back