I'll be around the Biloxi/Gulfport, MS area soon.

Hello my name's Oria. If anyone in the Biloxi/Gulfport area is interested I'll be TDY there in August. I'm purposing to you a 5 month or so long polygamous relationship. I'm willing to pay rent and help pay utilities while staying at your place. I'll be buying my own food as well. I have my own car and I'm not slob. Ideally, I'd like you to live within 30 minutes of Kessler AFB to make my commute to and from base convenient. However, I would consider going slightly further out if we really click while communicating before my arrival there.

If we come to terms you may need to have a formal rent agreement made up as to give my squadron finance documentation to permit me to receive funds to pay you as my landlord. The most important thing though is being able to communicate, sense I will be a stranger staying in your home for a extended period of time. My anticipated arrival in the Biloxi/Gulfport area isn't until August time frame. So please, contact me if you like what you've read and lets talk. We have months to get comfortable with each other. Continue to read below to find out a little more about me.

I'm laid back straight male, easy going and avoid unnecessary drama. I'm in the U.S. Air ******* and deal with communications networks. I'm enrolled in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a major in Aeronautics. Also, for the ladies I have a good amount of girth. I'm your typical 6 inches in length, but consistantly told I'm unusually wide. I have yet to see a woman deepthroat it without gagging. Not trying to be too boastful. However, I know to alot of women what a guy's packing matters.

But, I'm easy to talk to, not clingy, and I still respect the marriage of a couple even if we are in a swinger/polygamous relationship. A quick list of turn-ons for me are good conversation, big clits and pussy with some hair on it. I also love to eat pussy. Finally, I'm discreet and I always bring condoms. But, I don't mind not using them.

Text anytime at 713-294-1632 or email at Lascall.Othello@live.com. Just say hello stating your name & city saying via Black to White so I'll recognize you. Oh and I've never had an STD and only been with 3 other women before. But I do have knowledge of how to get women to orgasm from reading books and I have experience applying what I've read. I don't have high mileage but I'm reliable for getting orgasms. Trying to take my game to the level of being able to make any woman squirt now. Just having trouble finding willing partners.

Me.jpg I'm Ready.jpg

Back