" If you're NASTY & U KNOW IT ..LOVE MY COCK..!" ;)

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
" If you're NASTY and you know it - send me pics and REALLY SHOW IT, -ALL-MY-MEAT-UP-IN-YOUR-THROAT, " LOVE-MY-COCK!" lol ..

Hey ladies and couples hope you guys are enjoying the weather!! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside in Chicago today! Luckily for me I live near the lakefront and people heading there pass me by and stare at the show..I enjoy being the DICKstraction sometimes. It's fun, sexy and erotic ALL the time! Besides..I'm single and selective as to how and who I will tame this miraculous meat with.. and some hungry slutfucks ready to ******* loads of Mandingo milk and get banged out by the " KONG DONG " ASAP!!

**If you love and want my mandingo meat..show some love with a pic and state "D.M.D HEAVY-B!" ;) & Do the same when you kik me : Dr.PlantanAHFUNdoe9 with pics & video to identify your gender (FEMALE) or you & spouse together as a couple. Messages without will be blocked! Simple as that! LET'S HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!

I'm 5"11, 171lbs(as of now) & 10.2inchesMAXIMUM MEATAGE! If you love my cockmeat and would like to get familiar with it.. comment with your ASS & PUSSYBURGER COMBO pic or sexiest, sluttiest pic and respond with " DICK ME DOWN HEAVY BOBBY or "D.M.D. Heavy-B" let's have fun and enjoy LIFE!
Please login or become a member to view
View media item 37211View media item 37716View media item 37714View media item 37215View media item 37734
Please login or become a member to view
20130319_101558.jpg

Last edited:
Great vid baby, the way u pound her sweet pussy is sooo sexy, can I be next?View attachment 867264

Good girl Jenna! You fulfilled most of the obligations of the post! ;) You're definitely next! And it's been 9+ weeks so I'm ready to fill up some pink gushy meat and ass combo with mandingo milk and LOTS of DICK! Love my cockmeat and we're ready to go! image-2016-05-26-18-37-03.jpg

Back