" If you're NASTY & U KNOW IT ..LOVE MY COCK..!" ;)

" If you're NASTY and you know it - send me pics and REALLY SHOW IT, -ALL-MY-MEAT-UP-IN-YOUR-THROAT, " LOVE-MY-COCK!" lol ..

Hey ladies and couples hope you guys are enjoying the weather!! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside in Chicago today! Luckily for me I live near the lakefront and people heading there pass me by and stare at the show..I enjoy being the DICKstraction sometimes. It's fun, sexy and erotic ALL the time! Besides..I'm single and selective as to how and who I will tame this miraculous meat with.. and some hungry slutfucks ready to ******* loads of Mandingo milk and get banged out by the " KONG DONG " ASAP!!

**If you love and want my mandingo meat..show some love with a pic and state "D.M.D HEAVY-B!" ;) & Do the same when you kik me : Dr.PlantanAHFUNdoe9 with pics & video to identify your gender (FEMALE) or you & spouse together as a couple. Messages without will be blocked! Simple as that! LET'S HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!

I'm 5"11, 171lbs(as of now) & 10.2inchesMAXIMUM MEATAGE! If you love my cockmeat and would like to get familiar with it.. comment with your ASS & PUSSYBURGER COMBO pic or sexiest, sluttiest pic and respond with " DICK ME DOWN HEAVY BOBBY or "D.M.D. Heavy-B" let's have fun and enjoy LIFE!
Please login or become a member to view
View media item 37211View media item 37716View media item 37714View media item 37215View media item 37734
View attachment 867205

WOW!

" If you're NASTY and you know it - send me pics and REALLY SHOW IT, -ALL-MY-MEAT-UP-IN-YOUR-THROAT, " LOVE-MY-COCK!" lol ..

Hey ladies and couples hope you guys are enjoying the weather!! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside in Chicago today! Luckily for me I live near the lakefront and people heading there pass me by and stare at the show..I enjoy being the DICKstraction sometimes. It's fun, sexy and erotic ALL the time! Besides..I'm single and selective as to how and who I will tame this miraculous meat with.. and some hungry slutfucks ready to ******* loads of Mandingo milk and get banged out by the " KONG DONG " ASAP!!

**If you love and want my mandingo meat..show some love with a pic and state "D.M.D HEAVY-B!" ;) & Do the same when you kik me : Dr.PlantanAHFUNdoe9 with pics & video to identify your gender (FEMALE) or you & spouse together as a couple. Messages without will be blocked! Simple as that! LET'S HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!

I'm 5"11, 171lbs(as of now) & 10.2inchesMAXIMUM MEATAGE! If you love my cockmeat and would like to get familiar with it.. comment with your ASS & PUSSYBURGER COMBO pic or sexiest, sluttiest pic and respond with " DICK ME DOWN HEAVY BOBBY or "D.M.D. Heavy-B" let's have fun and enjoy LIFE!
View media item 37211View media item 37716View media item 37714View media item 37215View media item 37734
View attachment 867205
I luv that beautiful cock, I'd luv to suck it clean.

View attachment 867205
This would make me so sloppy with cum!

View attachment 867205
I would slobber all over your cock!

Back