If your Black Bull asked you to bring a girlfriend....

If your black bull asked you to bring a girlfriend along for a night out, what would you say?

• No way - he's all mine!

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Sure! But I get the first round!

Votes: 67 83.8%
  • Yes, but she can only watch as he fucks me and fills me with his seed.

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
I guess my answer is actually 2a - I would be willing to let her go first if she wanted, that is my fantasy, to hold and caress another girl while she's being taken by a Bull, while I get totally turned on and hot and ready for my turn..... Got to do just a bit of that with a GF recently (the Halloween night escapade I wrote about elsewhere), but not with a BBC ;<(

:blackheart: Lanie
You go Girls!!!!!!!!!!

986395496ebe904238-jpg.1036125

My black boyfriend asked me to bring a friend once but it was because he had another guy looking for a date, so I picked a girl who was very curious and I knew she was ready to have her first black experience. Much like I expected, it didn't take her long before she became black exclusive much like myself. We still double date ever so often and she continues to thank me every day for helping her into the interracial lifestyle..

My black boyfriend asked me to bring a friend once but it was because he had another guy looking for a date, so I picked a girl who was very curious and I knew she was ready to have her first black experience. Much like I expected, it didn't take her long before she became black exclusive much like myself. We still double date ever so often and she continues to thank me every day for helping her into the interracial lifestyle..
Nice!

wow,,,,,,,,,

Back